65

A few weeks time past by pretty quickly for the busy household. Harry's treatment kept him stabilized. He was often more exhausted, but he was back to being able to eat. That is what they found most important, then anything else. Harry even gained a couple pounds back! The oncologist was very pleased at this news, along side everybody else. So, they all took the exhaustion.
Christopher and Rose, his biological niece but now his adopted daughter, still lived there. In fact, the man let his apartment go and sold off most of his belongings, only keeping things that held sentimental value, Objects that belonged to his family, and some of Rose's things. Draco and Harry enjoyed the man's company and the children loved Rose. A new friend that always kept with them.
Christopher yawned waking up that morning, before to the alarm. Harry and him requested the day off, because they were supposed to celebrate the birthday of Maximum, who turned two years old today. Max was getting to be a big boy and He told Draco he would get up early with the kids, to try and get Harry to rest a bit more, before they started to get ready for him.

--

Christopher had breakfast on the table, calling for the older kids, before he went to find the younger children, Gray, Theo, Forrest, Dan, Jenny, Maximum and Rose. Seven young ones that needed help getting dressed for their day at daycare. "Da..da!" Rose giggled, running into his legs. Christopher smiled down at the little girl. "Good morning, my bug!" He said, picking her up off his feet, giving her a big kiss on her little cheek. "Come on, kids. Let's get you ready for the day." Christopher said to the kids.
By the time Christopher got the children ready, downstairs and in their seats Harry and Draco had joined. Draco currently on the phone and Harry ripped a piece of toast and started to takes small bites of it. "How did you sleep?" Christopher asked. "Eh, fine I suppose. I heard you on the phone rather late last night." Harry smiled. "I was, but I'm not...sure were it might go." Christopher said. "They are welcomed, Chris. Is it just the young one?" Harry asked. "Fully, yes. Rea comes home on weekends." Christopher said. "They are welcomed. He's new anyway. Not only will he get to him, he will get friends, so will his tot." Harry said. "Tomorrow, talk to him with me?" Christopher asked and Harry smiled. "Of course, you could always invite New York to the party?" Harry said. "He's working today, I haven't a clue who currently has New York." Christopher said. "Just a thought." Harry said, taking another bite of his toast.

--

Once the house empty, Harry was feeling exhausted and disappeared back into bed. It left Draco and Christopher to set up for the toddlers party. Draco was moving slow, he just hit the last trimester of his pregnancy and baby was very active today. "You know, I can handle it. You can rest." Christopher said, easing the object Draco had in his hand. "Both his parents, can't miss out on fixing the house for his party." Draco frowned. "Max is two years old, miss Potter. He is only going to care that you and Harry are they for him. Not who hung the blue streamers." Christopher pointed out. Draco rolled his eyes, at being called Harry's wife but let out a sigh. "Are...you sure you don't mind?" Christopher asked. "Yes, I am sure." Christopher replied. "Thank...thank you." Draco said.

Christopher wasn't expecting a knock to happen on the door, so he found his gun. He didn't rest some random person showing up. He put the gun behind his back, before he pulled the front door open, slowly. He let out a sigh of relief, seeing the man who just transferred to their department, holding the hand of his youngest child, New York. The toddler was a bit shy, hiding a bit behind his leg. "I...wasn't expecting you." Christopher said. "Mr. Potter, seems to of called the captain." He said. "Of course he did. Well...I'm getting the downstairs ready for Max. He is having a party today. He turned two." He said. "I'd love to help." He said, giving Christopher a smile. "I'd..like that. New York? There's plenty of toys for you to play with." He said.

Harry yawned coming down the stairs about an hour later. He glanced over at New York, who sat on the couch with his daddy's phone. New York watching a movie on his phone. The downstairs had be finished and neither new could be found. Harry chuckled to himself, walking into the kitchen. Harry pulled the door open to the refrigerator and looked around. He felt a bit hungry, but he had no clue on what he wanted to eat. He grabbed a bottle of water, to see the toddler. "Oh, hey." Harry said softly. The toddler pushed his hair out his face looking at Harry. "...lunch?" He mumbled and Harry smiled. "What would you like?" Harry said. "Don't...know what you have." He said. "How dose some chicken nuggets sound?" Harry asked. "Yummy." He replied back and Harry smiled. "Alright, why don't you go back to your movie? I'll let you know when Lunch is ready." Harry said.