47

"Max would be a good big brother, but...I'm still not sure what to think." Draco said, feeling the kiss on his cheek. "Just listen to your doctors is all you can do, Draco. Not just for you, for our baby." Harry smiled lightly and so did Draco. "Let's go home." Draco said.

The news of the pregnancy came as a real big shock, and if course Tyler and Wilson needed to be careful. With very little known about male pregnancies, nobody had the answers Draco asked, other then about his own. The doctor couldn't answer if Tyler could, or even Wilson, get pregnant. As young as 21, so far, as been reported and as old as 47. The doctor just told Draco to tell his son, and boyfriend, to be careful during their activities, because he didn't have all the answers.
Draco would be set to come in every Monday morning, and gave a list of things to watch out for and Harry was already on the way to the pharmacy to pick up the prescriptions the doctor called in for Draco to start taking to be sure the baby grew healthy.

Jenny, the three year old triplet, the only girl out of the three. Her and her brothers were names after characters in Forrest Gump, and she was also the only girl. Her two brothers both had Down Syndrome and she often felt different, even if she was the normal one. She loved her brothers, very much, but she could hardly play with them because they were never interested in the same thing she was. They were all potty trained, but Jenny had a bad dream form her nap, and ended up wetting herself. She started to cry. Her cries brought Taylor to her bedroom, the small room she picked out to have her own room. "Jenny, what's the matter?" Taylor said, but the toddler just kept crying.
Taylor soon found out what was the matter with his little sister and frown her some fresh clothes. Taylor picked her up out of the bed and set her on her feet. "Go to the bathroom. Let's get you freshened up." Taylor said softly.

She sat playing in some bath water as Taylor, who kept both doors opened, changed her bedding and cleaned her bad the best he could before walking back into the bathroom. "Did you have a bad dream?" Taylor asked. "I...don't remember it, but...I think so." She answered. "Tiffany, can you come here?" Taylor called for and a couple minutes later, his new girlfriend, Tiffany walked into the bathroom. "Yeah?" She asked. "She needs a quick bath...And I'm not fully comfortable doing that. I...was hoping to talk you into doing it for me?" He asked. "Sure." She smiled lightly.

"Jenny, that isn't the clothes you had on this morning." Draco said, about an hour later when she came running down the stairs. She hurried over to the doll house and started to play with her new dolls. "I ended up giving her a bath." Tiffany said, as she came down the stairs with her daughter on her hip. "How come?" Draco asked. "She had an accident. I'm thinking a bad dream during her nap." Tiffany said.
Draco eased down beside Jenny as she played with her dolls. "Jenny...as this happened before?" Draco asked, getting handed a doll. He smiled lightly and she gave a nod. "I know you're a big girl, but maybe we should get you some pull ups to keep on at night." Draco said. "Am Big girl." Jenny said. "I know, sweetheart. Just for a little while." Draco said and she let out a tiny sigh, but she agreed. Draco gave her head a kiss. "I love you, sweet girl." Draco said. "Can...you watch Anne? I...haven't felt good most of the morning." Tiffany said. "Of course. Are you sick, or think just rest?" Draco asked, getting back to his feet and took the small toddler for her arms. "I'm not sure, let me get back with you after a nap." Tiffany said. "Alright. Anne, go play with Jenny." Draco said, standing her on her feet. She looked up at Draco before Jenny who held her out hand for the smaller toddler to join.

Piper, was their eleven year old daughter, was pulled down the stairs by Taylor. He wasn't very happy about the skirt she managed to sneak into the house past Harry. Piper was starting up her, want to be teenager, tone again. Her shirts were getting shorter and so were her skirts she got into the house. "Piper! I thought your pa was VERY clear about your clothes young lady?" Draco said the second he seen her outfit. "Why is it such a big deal?" She fussed and crossed her arms. "Because you a deliberately disobeying your father! Harry was very clear about your clothes. You are eleven years old! I shouldn't see your belly button and you should be able to lend down to grab something and I NOT see your undergarments." Draco said. "It's not that big of a deal!" She fussed. "Piper, your bedroom, right now!" Draco said.
Harry wasn't very happy when he opened the door to his daughters bedroom. "I thought I made myself clear the last time we talked about your clothes." Harry said. "I used my own chore money to pay for them." She was quick to say. "I don't give a damn, Piper. As long as your under my roof, you are going to obey what rules I have in place. You are returning what you brought and you are so grounded." Harry said. "That SO isn't fair!" She fussed. "Maybe you'll think about your actions. Gather the clothes you bought and if I find a single one left, ALL your clothes are getting thrown away and we will spend a whole day getting new clothes I pick out. Is that understood?" Harry said and Piper nodded.