Chapter Four

Hermione gave Draco a hug at the door the next morning. "Thank you, you have no idea how much I have missed her." She said. "You guys are welcomed anytime. My mum is getting her a phone that will call you only so you can keep in touch. I know you can only come twice a week for now." Draco said. "Thank you, really." Hermione said. "It's no trouble." Draco smiled lightly.

The house was quiet. It was just Draco, Summer and the baby who was asleep again with the help of the medicine. He was still not feeling good and Summer was upset that her family was gone but climbed up on Draco's lap and give him this huge hug. "What was that for?" Draco smiled lightly, giving her back a pat. "Making it to were I could see them again...makes me feel a little bad though...Non of them have a family." She whispered. "No, they don't. They still have each other and as long as you be the best foster sister you can be to them, they will learn a new family." Draco smiled lightly. "Mommy said it was okay if I called you and Harry my uncle, because once this war is over...I'll go back home." She said. "I would love for you to be my niece." Draco smiled, getting a kiss on his check. "I hope you get to adopt the big boys. They need a new family so they won't be so sad." Summer said. "I hope we can give them a family too." Draco smiled. "Go play, just quietly. Max needs his rest." Draco said and watched her disappear up the stairs, before their was a knock on the door.

Draco looked at the ipad that shown a woman, a Soldier and three kids. He hurried to the door and opened the small window. "I never-" Draco started. "Your husband did, Mr. Potter." Said the Soldier and Draco hurried them inside the door. "You went to my husband?" Draco asked. "There are hundreds of children needing a place-" Started the woman. "I am aware, but it's been eight days and I have six children." Draco said. "The only thing stopping you, is how you think your husband will feel. Am I right?" Said the Soldier and Draco let out a huff. "You work with, Harry?" Draco ask. "I do. You're an often subject when we talk." He said and Draco blushed lightly. "He said we could bring the children, that you could handle getting Brittney in school by Monday?" He said. "Yes, I just need their folders and information." Draco said, and watched one of the boys run way form the group and dropped to behind the couch. The social worker handed Draco the bag of paperwork. "Your husband will have a teacher stop by if you get overwhelmed with Theo." Said the Soldier. "I can handle the toddlers." Draco said. "My...brother has autism." Said the girl holding the hand of the other boy. "I don't need a teacher. I'll-" Draco started. "He says your stubborn." Said the Soldier. "I might be, yes. I can handle the children though." Draco said. "There's a book in the bag as well that might give you an idea on how to handle Theo." Said the social worker. "All I need to know is family." Draco said. "We have an aunt and uncle...but between their children and the security...They can't afford us." She whispered. "Alright, Thank you for bring them too me. You, please be careful and tell Harry I said hello please." Draco said. "I will Mr. Potter. Come, I have to get you back to the office." Said the Soldier.

Draco turn back to the girl once he seen the car leave the driveway. "What's your name?" Draco asked. "I'm Brittany. This is Grey...and Theo is hiding. They are fraternal twins." She said, and Draco smiled lightly. "Summer! Come here please." Draco called for, putting the bag on the table. "Summer?" She asked. "She is a four year girl. Grey can play with her for a bit while we talk and find you guys a room, or do you want a room to yourself?" Draco asked. "For now...With them." She said. "Uncle...new siblings?" Summer asked. "Yes, we'll talk more about it later. Please take Grey to play for right now." Draco said. "Okay." She said. "I...wanna stay with you." Grey mumbled. "Go play, it's okay." Brittany said and after a moment he followed Summer up the stairs.
Brittany walked behind the couch. "Come brother...it's okay." She said but he fussed at her and pulled off the blanket form the couch and buried himself in it. "Theo..." She whispered. "Let Theo rest, come. Talk to me." Draco said, easing on the couch by the now bared shut window and she slowly joined him. Draco seen she was teary eyed too, trying her best to keep herself together for those two little boys. "Do you want some time, Sweetie?" Draco asked. "It...won't really make it any easier..." She whispered. "I promise, you are in a safe place." Draco said. "No where is truly safe..." She whispered. "I know, but Harry and I will keep you as safe as we can and give you a place to learn, grow and call home." Draco said. "I know...Thank you...But Theo..." She whispered. "I'll learn to help your brother, I promise." Draco smiled lightly. "My mom died before the war...in childbirth with the twins...Something went wrong...Theo almost died too." She whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm sure you were a good big sister and helped your daddy out." Draco said. "I did, until daddy got killed a couple weeks ago. They won't tell me what happened! He just...never come home!" She sobbed and Draco held her close. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I promise we will take care of you all. You have a big new family here." Draco said, holding the sobbing girl close.