51

A couple hours later, Harry returned with three extra people. Summer, Winter and the baby boy. Winter wasn't very comfortable and held onto Summers arm tightly, hugging her iPad close to her. The children were all very excited to see the new baby, summer and even tried to get Winters attention. She fussed out and buried her head in Summers side. Harry pulled the children to the side and explained to them, that their new sister was very special. She couldn't talk, and this was a big change for her. It would take Winter some time to get used to things. Some of them didn't understand, but most of them did, so the ones who did, pulled the ones who didn't understand back upstairs.

Winter did however, Seem to like Draco who pushed over an ice cream. She really liked ice cream and she smiled. "Summer, Harry says we are going to have talk about your sisters care? Understand, the only thing I won't be comfortable with is bathing her." Draco said. "She can bathe herself for the most part, sometimes she doesn't like to wash her hair, but that can be done in the sink." Summer said. "We will have a talk in a couple days, there's a few things we have to take care of before now, but it looks like somebody is enjoying her ice cream." Draco smiled.

The last two weeks went by pretty quickly. Winter was doing well, for the most part. She wasn't used to so many people and they finally got Winter step up a little spot of her own, that really helped during the evenings before dinner when the children got really crazy. It was also getting very cold. It was almost Christmas.

"Gray, I told you. You can't play with that iPad. That's Winter's." Draco said, holding out his hand. "How come she gets one to herself?" He frowned. "Gray, Winter can't talk. It has her app that lets her type or draw the words. It also has her alarms, to remind her to take her medicines, or take her bath or wash her hair or other things. Your sister needs her iPad." Draco said. "She left it on the table! It has a SpongeBob game!" He said and Draco let out a sigh. "I'll have the game be out on the other iPad, Gray. Your sisters ipad isnt for you or anybody else to play with." Draco said, and he handed it to Draco, but he wasn't happy. "That isn't fair. She should have to share like anybody else." He fussed. "Gray! Winter is autistic like your brother, but worst." Draco said. "So? She can still share." He said. "Gray, go to your room. Your grounded." Draco said and gray just stormed away.

Draco handed Winter her iPad. "Sweetie. Don't forget to keep it with you, okay?" Draco said, before she looked down at her iPad and went to type out something. He smiled and waited. I forgot, daddy. Draco smiled. "I know sweetie. Just try okay?" Draco said and she nodded, before he walked away.

His hand went to his stomach. Being pregnant, a new pregnancy for their time, and at his age, while taking care of a full house, was draining. His stomach was aching and he felt sick to his stomach. Harry kissed his cheek. "Maybe you should lay down?" Harry said softly. "I still have to deal with Gray. He got sassy and was arguing with me over Winter's iPad." Draco said. "I'll deal with Gray. You need to rest. The doctor said you were high risk, and We might not of planned this baby, like this, but let's not loose it. Please, lay down." Harry said and after a sigh. "Okay, but Gray is grounded. Like really grounded." Draco fussed. "Love, he is just four years old." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. Draco sighed. "Well, he still has to be punished." Draco said. "I'll handle it, please go lay down."

Gray was mad, talking to his brother, his twin brother, who was more worried about his Legos. "Gray, what's this I hear about you giving your daddy a hard time with your sisters Ipad?" Harry said and he slammed his foot down. "Everybody else has to share, why doesn't she?" He fussed. Harry picked the angry boy up and sat him on the bed. "Gray, Winter is very special needs. I know you see how your brother gets, don't you?" Harry asked and after a pause, he nodded. "Well, Winter is worst, more depended and she uses her iPad to communicate. It's got her girl stuff on it and helps her remember her medicine. It isn't just a toy, not for her." Harry said. "But I have to share my things too, I don't even have ONE thing to just me, Gray." He frowned and Harry let out a sigh. "Is this what this is really about?" Harry asked and he nodded. "Okay. After your punishment, me you and daddy will have a talk and we can find something you don't have to share." Harry said. "Why am I getting grounded?" He fussed. "Because you argued with your daddy, Gray. You didn't listen to what he told you and you have to be punished. You have to learn to behave, is that understood?" Harry said. "Yes, pappy." He whispered.

Harry climbed into bed, behind Draco who was laying asleep. Draco didn't wake up until Harry pushed inside him, a bit embarrassed he slept through getting moved, his pants pulled down and the lube. "D-daddy." Draco half moaned. "You just be a good boy." Harry said.
Draco sat up against the headboard afterwards and Harry gave him a big kiss. "I love you, very much." Harry said. "I love you too. Did...You talk to Gray?" Draco ask. "I did. Me, you and Gray are going to talk tomorrow. He wants something he doesn't have to share, something that is just his." Harry said.