60

Harry stood under a cold shower late that night. Draco was already asleep in the bed, their son, Max, was asleep in his toddler bed close by Harry's side of the bed. Max had been really dependent on Harry since the hospital scare, getting out of the house for work wasn't happening so easily, and Harry wasn't sure what to do, to aid in his boy feeling better. Max was a happy and healthy boy, a boy brought to them by the war who was born originally in Russia, with no family to take him. Harry and Draco had no idea if he had other family, All they knew was his parents died and nobody would take he infant. Harry and Draco were happy to claim the boy has their own, and for now, he was their youngest. He wouldn't be for long, but for now, he was. He was excited to be a big brother, but he doesn't know how to be a big brother. Harry and Draco just smiled at the toddler, and told him he would learn soon.

Harry must not of been quiet enough when he got his clothes, because about half an hour past by and the bathroom door opened. Draco yawned, rubbing an eye. "Harry, you okay?" Draco asked. "I didn't mean to wake you." Harry replied, over the shower. "Its okay. Are you okay?" Draco asked and after a pause, Harry turned off the water. He supposed it was time he should get out. Harry grabbed the bath robe and stepped out of the shower. Harry put the robe over his shoulders and tied the small nod to close it. "I'm okay. I just like the feeling of the cool water sometimes. I didn't mean to wake you. I know you need your rest." Harry said. Draco just smiled lightly, who planted a small, light, kiss on his lips. "It's okay, really. I rather you wake me up and I know you are okay. I worry." Draco pointed out. "I know you do, and I'm sorry for that." Harry said. Draco gave him half a smile. "I have been worried about you since the day we meet, nothing's going to change that. Are you almost ready for bed?" Draco asked. Harry smiled, and planted a light kiss. "Let me get dressed and I'll be ready for bed." Harry said and Draco shook his head. "Or, you can just loose the robe and come to bed." Draco blushed and Harry smiled. "I'd like that." Harry answered.

Christopher and little Rose came over the following day, as Harry asked Christopher to come over and bring his niece. Little Rose was Christopher's bother's little girl. His brother was killed in the bombing and it left Christopher to raise the baby alone, without any help, because the rest of his family had been killed.
Christopher sat on the couch after putting Rose on her feet by the two toddlers, max and Anne. They looked at the new girl and Max giggled. "Tea party?" He said and Anne was quick to nod, before the took pulled their new friend down the hallway. Harry sat some tea down and put a pill in his mouth before taking a drink of water. "I thought you wasn't on their oral chemotherapy?" Chris asked and Harry let out a sigh. "That last trip to the hospital?" Harry said, sitting down, and pour himself a cup of tea. "I recall. Wesley called, the misses was quiet upset." Christopher laughed and he seen Draco rolled his eyes. Harry gave half a smile, feeling the kiss on his head. "I'm laying back down, can you keep an eye on the tots?" Draco asked. "Yeah. I'll let you know if you need to get up." Harry said, to watch Draco walk up the stairs. "Well...We talked to my oncologist, and changed my chemotherapy planned, because the more aggressive planned was to much...so, I agreed to change." Harry said, grabbing his cup of tea. "I see. What I don't see is, why did you want me to come over? Not that I mind, you just normally plan things ahead of time." Christopher pointed out. "Normally, yes. Brittany wants to borrow Rose, I figured it would be easier to have you come over, with her, then convince you to leave a toddler with a nine year old." Harry pointed out. Christopher raised an eyebrow. "What does she need Rose for?" He asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I'd say a painting of some kind. She hasn't enlightened me on the details of what, just get, you know?" Harry said. "I rather Brittany not be the one in charge of my girl, but she's welcomed to borrow her, but it isn't needed. She made plenty of things, you know this." He said and Harry nodded. Harry took a small sip of tea, feeling almost instantly nauseous. Harry sat his tea cup badly down, and ran down the hallway.

Christopher waited a couple minutes, before he eased opened the bathroom door. Harry just splashed some water in his face. Chris grabbed the small hand towel and handed it to Harry. "Brittany, likes to keep busy." Harry replied, drying off his face. "Brittany is a sweet girl. Not one I fully understand, but she is a sweet girl." Christopher said and Harry let out a sigh. "We don't fully understand her, because we don't know what all happened those awful days, before we got her and the twins. I have a very good idea, but we will never fully know." Harry said, watching Chris frown. "I don't understand who does something of such a matter to such a little girl." He said, as Harry threw the rag in the hamper in the corner of the hall bathroom. "I wish I knew. Leave Rose here? I'm sure there is something you'd like to do, without her." Harry said and he shook his head. "She's all I have left, Harry. I'm not leaving her unless it's for work." He said and Harry nodded. He understood, he really did.