56

Harry locked his arms around Brittany and held her close until she feel asleep. Harry give his nine year old daughter a light kiss on her forehead before he slipped off the couch. Harry needed to shower and wanted to stand under some cold water. He knew he had another fever.
His movements woke Draco up who yawned coming into the bathroom off their bedroom. "Daddy?" Draco said softly as Harry turned on the shower. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Harry said but Draco smiled lightly. "It's okay." Draco then frown. He seen Harry looked sweaty. "Have you took a Tylenol yet?" Draco asked. "Would you mind grabbing it? I'm going to stand under the cold water for a while." Harry said to get a light kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back, then." Draco said.

Draco? Ended up just getting in the shower with Harry. He would really with a cold shower. Draco wanted to be close to Harry who smiled lightly at the man locking his arms around his stomach. "You don't have to stayed, little boy. You'll be frozen!" Harry said, but Draco nuzzled close to his chest. "I'll be okay, I want you." Draco said. "I love you to little boy." Harry said and did turn them around. This way, the water was hitting Harry's backside, and Draco was only standing in the cold water. "I'm sorry, that I have been so irritable." Harry said softly. "Harry, don't worry. I understand your feel like crap, I really do. I can see it. I've been married to you for 22 years!" Draco said and Harry kissed his head. "Yours stuck with me, for a very long time." Harry said and Draco kissed his chest, as he didn't want to move his head and his chest was the only part Draco could get to, currently. "Promise?" Draco Asked. "I promise. I'm sorry though I haven't been easy to handle." Harry said. "It's okay, I promise." Draco said.

Harry laid asleep on the bed after his shower, in his shorts. Harry still had a light temperature and Draco looked over at the time. It was already one in the morning and Harry's alarm would go off in just four hours. The Tylenol wasn't helping much for Harry's temperature. It was helping some, but not like Draco thought it should so he picked up Harry's phone and called Harry's phone.

"I'm sorry for such a late call." Draco said, shutting the door to the bathroom, so he wouldn't wake up Harry. "No, it's fine. Did Harry just go to sleep or something?" Asked his boss. "He went to sleep after work, actually. However, he's had a temperature most of the evening. Even after Tylenol and a cold shower, it hasn't fully dropped and he was quick to go back to sleep." Draco said. "I'm assuming your calling in for him?" He asked. "He won't do it and he needs rest. If his temperature was more under control I wouldn't, he still has a light temperature." Draco said. "Alright, have a good night, Draco." He said and Draco hung up the phone.

Harry yawned when little Max and Anne wiggling in beside him. Harry smiled lightly. "Hello, Max. Hello Anne." Harry yawned, before he looked over at the clock. It was almost eight in the morning.
Harry grabbed the two toddlers and put him on his hips before he went down the stairs. "Draco, why didn't my alarm go off?" Harry asked. "Because you still had a temperature and I called your boss." Draco said sitting on the couch, a book in his hand reading to the triplets. Harry let out a sigh, and put the two toddler down before he eased down beside Draco on the bed. "Draco, I love you, but don't go calling my boss to call in for me." Harry said to feel a kiss On his cheek. "Harry, you still have a temperature. You won't take the break to rest. You wanted to go for the most aggressive temperature possible. There are going to be days you fell like shit and need your rest. You are just so stubborn!" Draco said and Harry let out a sigh. "Don't call my boss, okay?" Harry said, but got another light kiss. "I can't make that promise. You mean too much to me, to let your pride take control over what you do and don't do, love." Draco said and Harry let out a sigh. "Very well. What are we doing here?" Harry asked, looking at the triplets. "Jenny felt left out, so I told Forrest and Dan it was story time. They needed to spend some time with their sister." Draco said. "Max, Anne!" Harry called for. "Theo, grey!" Draco called for.
Harry and Draco took turn reading to the seven kids, who were soon getting very bored at story time and starting to goof after and the noise started to upset Theo who whined and covered his ears.

Draco took the other children upstairs and Harry picked up Theo and sat him on his leg. Theo fussed up as Harry eased his hands down to his sides. Theo frowned looking at Harry. "Hey, buddy. Remember what we talked about?" Harry asked getting a hit and Theo climbed off his lap and stood looking at him. "Theo. We do not hit people." Harry said, before he eased down by the toddler who was still upset. Theo fussed out. "Buddy, what are you feeling?" Harry asked and Theo frowned. "Bad." He mumbled. "You just got overwhelmed is all, buddy." Harry said softly and Theo frowned before he sat down on the carpet. "Do...not...like it." He frowned. "I know buddy. It's okay, come here." Harry said, easing back to sit on the couch. Theo frowned but slowly came to sit on the couch beside Harry who smiled lightly. "See, your okay." Harry said and ruffled his hair. "You...okay?" Theo asked. "I'll be just fine, buddy." Harry said.