31

Draco waited, until it was very late. The children had all gone to sleep. Draco was exhausted. He wasn't used to staying up this late, but he made a promise. If there was another boy to find, Draco was going to find him.
Harry was worried, when Draco came into his office. Draco didn't say a word, but shut the office door behind him and walked over to Harry. He was sitting at his desk, in the middle of some paperwork. Draco just opened his hand, the base Of the locket falling. The chain was around his fingers so it kept it form Hitting the desk. Harry reached to open it, seeing the dried blood on it. The same dried blood he tried to get off before, but it wouldn't clean. Harry was very confused, but opened the locket. There stood, about two years ago, the four boys. "Where...did you get this locket?" Draco looked kind of pale. "I'm not sure...if you'd believe if I told you. There's another boy, we have to find him." Draco's voice was quiet and a bit shaky. "Non of them have so much as gave a hint of a fourth boy, are you sure there's one to find?" Harry hated to say it, knowing the Luckily hood of the boy dying. Draco shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure...But at the very least, He needs to be found. Even if he isn't alive." Harry let out a sigh, and closed the locket. "I'll ...see what I can find out about a fourth boy, maybe asked Taylor and Tyler about him?"

Draco and Harry woke the boys up early that morning. Draco made an early breakfast for them, before Harry and Draco sat down at the table. Both boys, got a little worried, and neither men knew what to say. Draco slowly pulled the locket out, the second Tyler seen it, he looked up at them. "That's not possible." Taylor picked up the locket, believe it has to be a fake one, but opened it up. Not only was that picture there, the markings on the inside that nobody knew about was inside it. The locket, how it got there he didn't know, was buried with his mother. "So...it really wasn't a dream?" Draco meet his eyes. "It was and it wasn't, But...we need to know, why you never spoke about the other boy?" Both boys kept quiet for a while, before Taylor looked up tears filling his eyes. "He...was real sick...And was always close by them...just like Samuel...we assumed he'd been killed too...Come...to think of it though, He wasn't in the bed...They social worker never once spoke about him, I'm...assuming he either died then, or his condition condition caught up to him." Harry thought for a moment. "What condition did you brother have?" Taylor couldn't speak anymore, and Harry turned to face Tyler. "Cystic fibrosis...and another mild one with his stomach...He had trouble eating...and never looked his age. Real weak...Without them, I'm not sure he'd be...cared for enough." Harry looked at Draco. "Let me call Hermione, she'd know. She never knew their last name, so she wouldn't have known to call." Draco nodded, and Harry disappeared.

Taylor stood at the sink, trying to clean the locket, half crying. Draco just put a hand on his shoulder. "It won't come off and I want you to rest." Taylor just shook his head. "Stop. Your parents did what they did to protect you and your brothers. Please." Draco's voice was very soft, and grabbed his wrists, stopping the movements. "How...did you get...the locket? We buried her with it!"
Draco told Taylor. He wasn't sure if he should have, but the look in Taylor's eyes were thankful, but a hint of something else. "...Why...did she looked so different to me?" Draco gave a light smile. "She didn't want you to remember her that way. I'm sure it was much easier for her to come to you in a dream, then the way she did me..." Taylor thought for a moment. "Liked she just died?" Draco nodded. "Yeah. The last body she had, but it was just a ghost...I guess is the best way to describe her. She wouldn't have wanted to put that fresh in your mind." Taylor picked up the locket. "Can...I keep it?" Draco hesitate. "Are ... you sure it's not going to bother you?" Taylor shook his head. "She left it for a reason, Maybe...it was just Nickolas...If so won't it just disappeared? If not...then she wanted it to say, right?" Draco smiled lightly. "Yeah, You can keep it. We'll find out, what happened to him. I promise."

"I want to go with you." Taylor said. It was very early, and Harry hoped they would get out of the house before either boy realized it. Hermione called back, confirmed a boy with similar conditions, was brought there a few months ago. Because of being hurt a lot, in worst ways, his health was even worst. Harry needed to hear more, before telling the boys. He didn't want to lie to Taylor thought. That boy had seen a lot, knew more then he should have at his age, and Draco gave Harry the nod. "I...think it's best if I know the rest of the details before the three of you see him." Taylor shook his head. "I know the men that killed my parents...I know what could have happened, must of happened. Meaning he...won't trust either one of you. Please..." Harry ran a hand through his hair. "Understandable something, You brother...more then likely is aways going to need a feeding tube, now. His condition is worsted, very much. We can get him here...But Samuel...I think for now...Unless you and Tyler are sure otherwise..." Taylor came down the last of the stairs, and nodded.