55

"Tay Pappy." He fussed. He half yawned. He was a sleepy toddler. Harry lend down and picked him up. "Did daddy tell you to ask me to stay?" Harry asked, getting cold hands locked into his neck. Max nuzzled to him. "Scary." He whispered. "Baby, I'm okay." Harry said, holding the boy close until Maximum finally relaxed on Harry's hip. "I have to go to work, buddy. I know it's hard to understand." Harry said, grabbing his bag.

Harry was actually dizzy. Most of it was because he hadn't slept most of the night and the very little food or food things in his body wasn't helping. His body needed more then it had right now, so it was making him dizzy. So after a slow walk down the stairs he sat Mat on his feet who frowned but went to play. Harry held his head for a moment, before making his way over to the couch and dropping down. The world was spinning and every little sound was booming in his head.
Harry didn't move form that spot until he knew it was time to leave, luckily, they were being picked up by Ron. Who was informed. Everybody was of Harry's condition. The car ride was quite other then Samuel writing. He was working today too, and his mind was racing. Writing was helping.

It only took an hour for the dizziness to become to much. Harry hit his knees in the middle of some exercise they were doing. "Take him to my office, Wesley." Said their caption.
Harry went to sleep when he was laid on the couch and a couple hours later, he woke up. "Hey." Said another soldier, somebody had been with him, in case he got worst. "Hi." Harry said, easing to sit up and was handed some water. Harry wasn't going to drink it, but did walk over to the sink and washed off his face. "Maybe-" He started. "You and everybody else need to mind your business." Harry said and he sigh. "Potter. You understand it effects us! If you can't keep on your feet-" He started. "You think I don't know that? Why the hell do you think I'm stuck on the base? Yes, I got sick, but it's everybody here's fault! I didn't even live here, but came back to help! So don't give me that shit." Harry said.and after a pause, the other soldier walked out of the office.
Harry huffed and splashed his face again. At least he wasn't dizzy anymore. He still felt like shit, but that wasn't going to go away, anytime soon. The door open. "Harry, I know it's a difficult time for you but lashing out on somebody else isn't going to help." Said his caption. "He acted like I don't realize the effect I have on everybody, but I'll be damned if I don't work." Harry said and he let out a sigh. "I'll speak to him again Harry, but understand. There are going to be times you should stay home." He said. "Until that happened, I'm just like everybody else. If they don't see that, then there's going to be a problem!" Harry said. "I'll speak to him."

Harry went to sleep on the couch when they got off work. He felt worst being on his feet all day. Draco removed his shoes and pulled the blanket up over Harry, giving him a light kiss. Harry mumbled something, but felt the kiss to his forehead. "Shh. Sleep." Draco said softly and tucked him in.

"Daddy." Brittany said. Draco, who was laying Max down in his bed for the night, turned to face one of his daughters. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Just worried about pappy. He's still sleeping on the couch." Brittany said, locking onto Draco. Draco smiled and give her a hug. "He just needs his rest, Brittany." Draco said. "I want to paint him something. Do you think he would be okay with that?" She asked. "I think it would mean so much to him if you painted him something, however, I thought you were swamped?" Draco chuckled. "Oh, I am! But Sammy and a few of them want to help. It's not going to be professional, but I think it would mean more to him." Brittany said. "I think that would be perfect, Brittany." Draco said. "Promise he'll be okay?" She asked. "It's going to be... difficult, Brittany. However, the doctors seem hopeful. You just...have to understand when your pappy get angry at himself or seems angry in general or upset when he isn't sick. People...are seeing him differently and I know that is hurting him." Draco said.

Harry let out a small noise but yawned. He didn't know yet Brittany was getting between him and the back of the couch. Between getting her pillow and blanket and laying down, it woke Harry who yawned again. He wasn't really seeing as he was only half asleep. "I'm...sure it's bedtime." Harry said. "I'm laying with you, tonight." Brittany said softly. Brittany wasn't the one he expected to be laying there, but turned slowly over to his side to look at her. "What's wrong, sweetie?" Harry asked and she shrugged her shoulder. "I... understand things differently...things I shouldn't really understand yet, but...I don't really understand these...I've been reading and everybody says things differently and daddy or the doctors don't know either." She whispered, and he grabbed her hand. "I'll be okay. It's ..just going to be a difficult few months." Harry said. "I...get that part, but I thought the medicine was suppose to make you better." She said. "It's suppose to attack the tumors and sometimes it attacks other things and have side effects. Non of it is idea, but it suppose to help later." Harry said. "I don't...like you sick, pappy." She whispered. "I don't like it either, but everything will be okay." Harry said, before she rolled into his chest and yawned.