32

"I'll...talk to Tyler, before we talk to Samuel...But do you know just how much my father owe?" Harry shook his head. "I doubt I can find out, unfortunately. It must of been a lot...it had to of been, you rarely hear payment getting this severe." Taylor let out a frown, but nodded. "You...don't happened to have an old teddy bear, do you?" Draco shook his head. "Not that's being used, but I am sure we can find out at the gift store, to get him. We need to get going." Taylor nodded.
The ride to the hospital was very quiet. Neither man spoke and Taylor didn't know what to say. He was thinking, about what all must have happened. Would it of changed if he had spoke up about his brother? Harry knew what he was thinking, somehow. "It wouldn't have changed the outcome. Maybe we would have know about him too once he was hospitalized, but it would have made no difference." Taylor looked up and Harry looked back at him through the mirror. "...How can you be so sure?" Harry frowned, just for a moment. "These men are well known, Unfortunately. Wanted men, but nobody dare touch them. Not yet, things are changing, so maybe we can get Justice for your parents and your brother before too long...But for now? Nothing can be done." Draco looked at Harry, before getting the nod, and then looked back at Taylor. "We'll need your help, and Tyler, to get your brother home. He real weak, in need of a lot of care. Maybe with time, he'll get stronger...But his main condition makes things very complicated." Taylor nodded. "We knew...he would properly died before he turned 18...the chances of him getting a transplant are very low...Maybe impossible now, with what all must be wrong with him...But I don't care...I want my brother with me..." Draco nodded, and the rest of the way to the hospital, was silent.

Taylor wanted to go in, to talk to Nickolas first. The doctor didn't agree, but Taylor was getting Fed up, and pulled up his shirt. He seen Taylor's bandage, even showing he was under eighteen, and the gun in his holster. The doctor let out a sigh. "You and your brother aren't sixteen yet, I wasn't aware you had already joined." Taylor was rude when he spoke. "You know now. I want my little brother home! Let me see him."

The hospital room was dark, Nickolas must have been asleep, was Taylor's thought. He slowly walked over to the bed. The mask, he knew. His breathing must be really bad right now. He laid shirtless, with the G-tube exposed. Some handmade, Avatar the Last Airbender, themed piece of cloth was on his skin around it. Taylor assumed so it wouldn't hurt him when, or if, he moved. He had other scars on his stomach and some scars on his wrists. That made Taylor frown. He didn't want to study his brother's injuries anymore, he reached down and pulled the Themed blanket to rest on his legs. The movement was felt by the boy, who wasn't asleep. Just resting. He had grown to tried to watch anymore tv, and had been trying to sleep. He was full aware when the nurse was suppose to come in, and it wasn't that time. His eyes shot opened. He looked at Taylor for a moment, before a quicken hand pushed the face mask up and off his face. He looked like he was about to cry. "They...said..." He sounded very weak and Taylor shook his head. "Just mom and dad...I thought the same thing...Or I would have came looking for you." Nicholas hit the button on the bed to sit up, and it slowly rose him to a half sitting position. "...Not...until...a few...weeks ago...You...wouldn't have." Taylor just found the mask and was going to put it back on, but Taylor shook his head, pointing to the nose piece one. Taylor hesitate, but nodded.
Taylor eased to sit on the sit of the hospital bed. "...We can get you out of here...but you need help, a lot of it." Nicholas looked confused. "They...won't let...brother...You...aren't...old enough." Taylor shook his head. "I know, but our adopted fathers, are going to adopted you too." There was a flash of something in his little brothers eyes, just for a moment, but Taylor seen it. "I promise...They will protect you, all of us." It was quiet, for a few minutes, before Nickolas spoke. "... pink...Promise?" Taylor smiled. "Pink Promise. Plus, a lot of little brothers and sisters! They'll make you feel very welcomed, they are all good kids."
Draco was the one that walked inside the room, Harry was handing all the paperwork. Taylor nodded and Draco came over to the opposite side of the bed. "You can stay the evening with him, and then they'll transfer him by the ambulance to the house, in the morning. Our van hasn't been used in a few months, nor can a wheelchair fit in it. We'll get everything set up, by the end of the week. You and Tyler will attend the same classes, just at a later time. They agreed to give Harry a couple weeks off, as to give him a bit more time to...get used to us? As he won't be leaving the house for some time...and on order for you and your brother to be left alone with him, without the supervision, you'll need the classes...and unfortunately, Samuel as of right now, can't be the one alone with him unsupervised. I'm sure one day, but right now...well, you know." Taylor nodded. "...brother okay?" Draco give Nickolas a light smile. "It's been a hard for months, for you all. Your brother, just needs help. He'll he just fine and I'm sure you'll be more comfortable once we get you settled. Brittany is already painting."