50

Harry dropped the twins back off at the house. Little Anne was waiting for Taylor on the porch with Tiffany. Anne didn't really go back to sleep, so she was somewhat moody. Taylor took Tiffany and Anne for a nap. Tyler boyfriend was also over, so Harry knew the two boys would be busy. "Let's go see what's going on with your wife and baby, okay?" Harry said, getting a small nod.

Samuel told Harry the address and Harry started to drive. "Did your parents know about Summer?" Harry asked and after a pause. "My daddy did. My mama did afterwards. She...kept busy with Nicky." Samuel said. "I can see how Nicky took a large part of her time away. We have help, I guess it was just your mama at home most of the time?" Harry asked. "Yea." Samuel said kind of softly. "Tell me about Summer." Harry said. "She's...been the only girl...or anybody I've liked like that. She helped me...because more physical with her and stuff...But I don't like, I didn't then either...like sleeping in the bed with somebody other then Nicky. Even sometimes, I can't sleep..." Samuel said. "Then she was understanding of you and your condition. That's good. What about her family?" Harry asked and Samuel shrugged his shoulders. "Her daddy thinks I'm not good enough." Samuel said. Harry let out a sigh. "I'm sure that isn't true Sam. It's hard to see you being able to be so independent sometimes. You regressed when you lost your parents. That isn't your fault, but maybe he is just worried is all." Harry said. "I'm not stupid though. I know he thinks that." Samuel said. "I'll talk to him, okay?" Harry said and Samuel nodded.

Harry walked behind Samuel, who knocked on the door of a run down, two story house. Samuel stood uneasy, shifting his weight between feet and toying with the bracelet on his left wrist. Harry gave his back a part. "Relax, everything will be fine." Harry said, and removed his hand form his back. "You wasn't their to hear what he thought of me...Though, I don't think...I was suppose to hear what he thought of me." Samuel said. "It doesn't matter. What matter's is Summer and your baby, okay?" Harry said.
The older woman opened the door. A woman of near sixty. She smiled at Samuel. "We was getting worried. She couldn't find you for a while." She said softly, holding out her arms. Something people who were used to dealing with him did, when they were asking for a hug. Samuel nodded, and gave her a hug. "I'm with my brothers...and their new parents." Samuel said softly. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." Harry said and she smiled. "I'm June, Summer's step mum, actually. The tea should just be able finished, please inside." She said.

Samuel got pulled away by Summer really quickly, so Harry took a sit on the couch and was handed a cup of tea. He was joined by June and her husband, Jack. The biological father of Summer. It was quiet for a couple minutes, before he finally spoke up. "How's he managing?" Jack said. "I'm not sure I should feed into what you already think of him. I understand you're just trying to protect your daughter, but I'm assuming she's near his age, 25." Harry said. "I told you he heard you." June said a but softly, and Jack lend back in the couch. "I have reasons to worry about my daughter with somebody... different." Jack said. "He was and is once again a soldier. At the moment his mind is a little fucked, but you watched your parents be killed and tell me how you handle it." Harry said, putting the cup of tea on the coffee table. "I also don't want you actually having a conversation with him. There's enough problems that have to be deal with, I don't need his self esteem being fucked with, because you don't like the person your daughter married." Harry added and it kept quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time. "She's currently living here, with the baby." Jack said. "There is plenty of room and help were I'd take her. Learn to keep your mouth shut, then you can come over. I got two sixteen year old who can and will kick you out." Harry said. He put up his hands. "Fine, fine. Take um, her sis might want to tag along though." He said. "There's...a reason he is so skeptical of somebody with autism, summers baby sister, Winter, is 23, but...is still, unable to care for herself very much and she had a ipad for communication. She's non verbal." June said. "That's fine. We have other special needs children, she'll just blend in." Harry said. "Upstairs, on the right is the room they have shared since they are babies." He said.

Harry knocked on the open door. Winter, who even dressed and wore her hair like a toddler once, waved, before going back to her colors book. "I'm assuming you didn't like what my father had to say?" Summer said. "I didn't need to. Doesn't seem like a man that really wants the responsibility of taking care of...things, so to say. You, the baby and your sister." Harry said. "She can be-" Summer started. "Samuel isn't the only child we have with autism, we also have Down syndrome boys, and a few other things. She'll have friends, even if they are physically younger. I must as something though." Harry asked. "She's on medication to stop her period and she's...in pullups. She doesn't always remember." Summer said. "Me, you and Draco will talk about her care in a couple days, or when she's had time to find a spot for herself." Harry said. "Alrighty. You'll have to give an hour, even with hands. Win, go get your iPad." Summer said. "We'll give you a hand." Harry said.