28

Taylor shot up in bed and looked over at the clock. His eyes went wide and he hurried out the bed. He throw his shoes on and grabbed his bag he dropped at the door to the bedroom and hurried down the stairs. It was almost half after seven the bus would be there any minute, and he wasn't at all ready to go. He didn't want to. He was very achy and still not sleeping the best. Even being in his parents bedroom. He just...the nightmares were to much. "Daddy said we aren't going today." Brittany kind of frown. She wanted to go to school. "Wait, why." She held her nose. "You need a shower, because you still smell like work." She said kind of playfully and Taylor let himself relax just a little. "Tyler is still asleep to...can you talk to daddy? I want to go!" She whined and Taylor let out a sigh. "I'll go with her." He didn't want to, but she was ready for school and was very disappointed. "Brittany, one day isn't going to hurt you." Draco said form the kitchen and Taylor walked over to the wall. "She'll be fussy all day if she doesn't go, Dad." Draco knew this to be ture, but the boys weren't going. "I don't what you going to school. You aren't really even ready." Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice because you won't let her go by herself." Draco frown. "I don't like the idea of her being there alone in a school full of teenagers, no." Taylor just grabbed a dry pancake off the stove. "Come on, Brittany. The bus will be here in just a couple minutes."
Draco put his hand on the front door. "I don't want you going today." He sounded like he was going to have to let them go, or just her. Taylor was almost sixteen. Even though he had to have a parent until he was eighteen. The laws were different with sixteen and seventeen years old. Unless they both the laws, or were hurting themselves or others, they were pretty much adults (with supervision) parents had little say. Taylor and Tyler were both working already. It put them both in that area a little early. "You aren't going to let her go by herself, so I must." Taylor sounded exhausted and after a sigh. "Back to bed, Taylor. You, call me if something happens." Brittany let out this happy half scream noise. Draco got a kiss on the cheek and she hurried out the door, climbing up on the school bus. The driver waited and Draco walked over to the school bus. "The boys had a busy day. They have a note. Can you be sure my daughter gets on the bus this afternoon?" The driver gave Draco a nod. "Sure." Draco looked back over at Brittany. "Thank you."

Taylor stepped out of the bathroom after a shower. His jeans on. He was shirtless as he walked down the stairs, running a hand through his still wet hair. His body still ached, but he couldn't spend another HOUR under the hot water. The water was getting cold. Draco frown lightly. He seen this big bruise on his right arm. "What happened?" Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "We was moving so much. I must have bumped into something." Draco walked over, grabbing his arm. "Dad, it isn't that bad." Draco just gave him a smile. He wasn't sure when Taylor had started calling me dad, but he very much loved it. "Tell me about this boy your brother likes?" Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "Not much to tell. He just wants to take Tyler to that dance, but he is so shy about it. Plus pa is on that ridiculous thing about not moving out until marriage. You really think even if we are 30 he'd still think that?" After a moment of thought, Draco nodded. "I do, yes. However, if your 30 and still at home. I'm sure by then, maybe, something can be worked out. Understand something though, all you kid, your big brother too, are ours to protect. It's just Harry's way of being sure that happens." Taylor gave a nod. "How about food? I don't even think I ate that pancake this morning." Draco chuckled. "Max found it very yummy."

"You little stinker." Taylor said to the toddler who sat in the highchair. Max looked up at his big brother. "...ove you!" Taylor smiled big. "I love you too! However, that was mine pancake." Taylor pointed a finger at the toddler. "Yummy!" Taylor couldn't help but laugh, as Draco started on an early lunch.

"Brother?" Taylor said, coming into the attic. Samuel had a lot of paintings over the floor. Paint droplets all over the floor. Samuel looked upset and in much need of a shower and food. "No-no." He whined over and over again. Taylor made a slow walked over to him, putting a light hand on his shoulder. "Please brother. Draco's worried and so am I." After a moment, Samuel hugged his knees. "...mad at me." Taylor frown. "Mom and dad are not mad at you. Come, you need food. It's been over a day."
Samuel was kind of fussy, but Draco just smiled, sitting down the plate of food. "You can go back after you eat and have a shower. Can you agree to that?" Samuel frown, but nodded, slowly starting to eat and Taylor put a jacket on over his shoulders. He was deciding on going back to bed. He still feel weaker and still exhausted. "Can I go to your room?" Draco looked at Taylor. "Eat your lunch and then yes, you can."
Max whined for Taylor to take him too. Max was sleepy and wanted to take a nap with his big brother. Taylor whined, but picked up the toddler who yawned and nuzzled close to his big brother.