Chapter Eight

"I haven't decided...I had some time to cool down and I know you're right." Harry said, and got a kiss. "I love you, very much. I can handle him. I think about our talk and a few hours of writing, I think the point will be learn." Draco said. "Something else. He did hit you." Harry said. "Harry, please trust me." Draco said softly and got a light kiss. "Alright, alright. After all, I'm just a pay check." Harry laughed. "Harry! You are much more then a pay check." Draco said, turning around and locked his arms around his neck. "My point is. You are the parent, I just got pissy." Harry said, getting a kiss. "I know, Harry. I love that about you." Draco smiled and got another kiss by Harry. "I love you too, Draco. Very much. Let me get washed up and gather the children." Harry said. "Be sure Theo had that blanket and it doesn't touch the ground." Draco said as Harry walked away.

Once dinner was ready and the table was set, Draco called the children down one by one. They had a of trouble getting Theo in the chair for dinner, but after a bit of fussing and his chair moved side ways he sat nuzzled in the blanket watching the rest of them. "Draco...whats wrong with him?" Piper asked. "He has autism." Brittany answered. "What's that?" She asked. "We will explain it to you later. He is just very different, so we all have to learn to handle and make him comfortable." Draco said, as the twins come down the stairs. "He can better over time, if we all help." Taylor said. "Yes, he can to a point. How do you know?" Harry asked. "Our...big brother had a mild case, by the time he was sixteen he was independent, he had is little bear hidden but otherwise...even the sound sensitivity went away." Taylor replied. "Fair enough." Harry said as they joined the table and Draco past out the plates. Draco watched Theo take about the burger. He was looking for anything green before he frown. "Yellow gone!" He fussed. "He likes mustard on what he thinks is sandwiches." Brittany said, before grabbing the bottle and handing it to Theo. Draco wanted to say something but he put some on the patty before puting the small tomato back on it and the buns before taking a bite of his new sandwich. "What about-" Harry started. "He picked off any green off his sandwich at dinner. I don't think he likes green." Draco kind of laughed, before everybody else started to eat their dinner. "Soda? I haven't had one...since a couple couples ago." Tyler kind of mumble. "One each, girls?" Harry asked. "Sodas aren't very good for you." Brittany said. "So are a lot of things." Taylor said. "I'll take one." Piper said, and Draco grabbed them each a soda and grabbed the new gallon of water and rejoined the table. A cup without a lid might not have been such a good idea of Theo. Then again, they didn't have any toddler cups as Summer said she was a big girl and didn't want any toddler cups. Well, theo grabbed the half fall cup of water a bit to enthusiastically. Up when the cup and out went water that hit the table a slash half of them. "Theo!" Brittany fussed. "No. No. It's fine." Draco said. "I take it we have no toddler cups?" Harry said, started to dab the table. "Nope." Draco said as Theo started to fun. "No, no. It's alright." Draco said. "He can use a straw." Brittany said. Draco soon handed him a cup with about a quarter of water in it with a straw. He stop he fussing and slowly started to drink the water. "There we go." Draco smiled.

Getting Theo to bed that night was NOT easy. He didn't like his new bed or room. It was already after nine and Theo sat fussing on the bed. "Sweetie..." Draco said softly. "Not...daddy!" He fussed giving Draco's hand a push away. "I know baby, I know. Brother and sister are still here." Draco said, and he shock his head.
Harry came in and sat the Teddy bear on the bed. "Grey thought it might help seeing how he likes it so much." Harry said, picking up grey and laying him in the bed who yawned out. Theo fussed and pushed it into the floor and wiggled off the bed, Harry grabbed Draco's wrist to keep him form getting off the bed. Theo sobbed a little before wiggled to the bear and grabbed it's arm before he yawned out. "Why don't you get the girls into bed? It's already past their bedtime. I got them." Harry smiled lightly. "Alright." Draco said and by the time he came in with Brittney, Theo had fallen asleep nuzzled to the Teddy bear and Grey was asleep on the bed. "Shh." Harry said, and Draco got her tucked into bed. "You...got Theo to sleep." She whispered. "We did. You three will be okay. I promise." Draco said softly and tucked her into bed. "Good night, sweetie." Draco said.

Harry got a kiss as they shut the door. "What was that for?" Harry smiled. "Being perfect." Draco smiled lightly. "Join me in the shower after you talk to the boys for the night." Harry said, locking a hand in his hair. "Oh?" Draco said, getting a slowly kiss. "Time for somebody to be a good boy." Harry said. "I'll join you in the shower soon, daddy." Draco smiled. "Good boy." Harry said, and Draco let out a little yelp when he turned and got his ass slapped by Harry. "Now daddy." Draco smiled. "Just hurry." Harry said, and Draco smiled has he made his way to the twins room. The door was opened slightly and Draco pushed it open. Taylor sat still writing in the notebook and Tyler was watching something on his phone.