Chapter Twenty

"Don't stay up too late." Harry said to her, and she nodded. Harry felt the kiss on his cheek when he sat down on the bed. "What's wrong?" Harry asked, knowing Draco was long asleep when he went to check on the children. "Just missing you." Draco yawn and Harry smiled, laying the painting on the end table and slowly laid down on his back. Draco nuzzled to his chest and Harry ran a hand slowly up his back. "They...called me today." Draco said. "Oh? You said at some point you might want to adopt again." Harry said. "Yes...but would you be okay with that? I mean, we totally have eight children. All ours now." Draco laughed, getting a kiss on his hand. "I had you all to myself for twenty years. It's time we saved some children, as many as we can. Even though we are still learning. It's been a very good year, Draco. I love our children and if another child...or children need is, then I say yes. Seeing how you need the permission to accept another child or two." Harry said, getting a kiss on the chin. "I just don't want you upset with me, if you come home and there's another child ... Or three." Draco whispered. "Oh?" Harry said, and Draco sat up, opening up the end table on his side of the bed. "They said we are prefect at twins...even with eight children...asked if we could take a set of triplets." Draco said as Harry followed his movements, giving the back of his head a kiss.  "You even sound unsure of yourself." Harry said, pulling Draco's back to his chest. Draco smiled lightly, giving him a big kiss. "Only because of their age." Draco said. "How old are they?" Harry asked, before Draco opened the folder. "They are three, says they are potty trained and learning school and such so it shouldn't be too much to handle...but I worry about Theo and Max is just a year old." Draco said and Harry smiled. "Let's go meet them, maybe that will help you decide on if you can handle it or not." Harry said and Draco fussed. "You know as well as I do if I see them, I will want them." Draco whined and Harry chuckled. "That's my point. Talk to the children at breakfast, be sure they are okay with adding three more kids to the family." Harry said and Draco smiled. "Sound like you have made up our minds." Draco said and Harry smiled. "I know you are okay with it, aren't you?" Harry said and after a pause Draco nodded. "Good. Come, let's get some sleep." Harry said.

"Sure, how about getting somebody closer to our age after the triplets." Taylor said between his bites of toast and Harry chuckled. "We can put a request in, but a lot of older children are back with their families or at least family members. Things are starting to change." Harry replied. "I know, but I don't always want to talk to him about stuff." He said a little cocky, pointing at his twin brother who looked a little offended before he chuckled. "What about you, girls?" Draco asked. "Are they boys? Because I feel like I have enough sisters."  Piper said and Tyler laughed. "There's only three girls to five boys! If anything we need more girls." He said and Gray shook his head. "No more girls." Harry couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, this is better then before a gender reveal." Harry said and Draco smiled. "Kids, it shouldn't matter rather your getting brothers or sisters. You know they need a family, just like all of you did." Draco said and after a look between the seven kids, they all agreed. "Can we go to meet them too?" Brittany asked. "I think...I'm just going to have them dropped off here." Draco said, and Harry smiled. "Finish your breakfast you two. We have a room to get somewhat ready for the triplets." Harry said to the other two boys. "Can I help? My paintings are drying!" Brittany said. "She could paint something, I'm sure they would like it." Taylor said and Harry smiled. "Agreed. Alright." Harry said.

"Come on! Tell us, Pa!" Brittany fussed, pulling on the back of his shirt. He turned to look at her. Somehow she managed to paint on her cheek each time she painted. "I can't paint their names without knowing!" She fussed. "Pa." Tyler said and Harry let out a sigh. "They are only three, I don't think they are going to care rather their name is painted on the wall or not." Harry said. "I care!" She fussed. "Pa. She's just bored." Tyler said. "It's suppose to be a surprise. I'm sure you have another painting to work on?" Harry said and after a huff and a frown. "Not fun." She whined before she hurried out the room, and Harry laughed. "I'm not sure what I am going to do with her." Harry said. "She's a curative and very smart girl, pa." Taylor said. "I know, trust me." Harry said before seeing Taylor rub his neck. "What's the matter?" Harry asked. "Eh, just...a bit of a rough thought is all. Didn't sleep the best last time." He admitted. "I'll get you an appointment set up, sometimes your meds will have to be changed." Harry said and after a pause. "I think just a nap." He whispered. "Go. I'll have you woken up in a couple hours." Harry said and he nodded, and once he left the room. "The nightmares are back." Tyler whispered. "Just last night?" Harry asked. "Two nights." He replied. "Let me know if it keeps, okay?" Harry asked and he nodded. "Okay. What are the triplets?" He asked and Harry laughed. "Okay, you kids can make a game of it! Get yours siblings together, it shouldn't be to much longer." Harry smiled.