53

"Do you happen to know what they are arguing about?" Draco asked, and Winter waved at Summer. Summer smiled. "Hi, sissy. No, I don't. It's been on and off. Maybe Wilson is hurting some, or just annoyed. Isn't he stuck here during the week?" Summer asked. "Only because his mother and step father wasn't treating him right. I don't think that's the reason they are in a disagreement, is it?" Draco asked and Summer shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe Taylor will know?" Summer said. "Baby, Daddy's got to go see what's going on with brother. Watch your movie." Draco said to Winter, giving her hair a light kiss. She frowned, but nodded.

Taylor was sitting up in the bed, with Tiffany and Anne asleep against him. "Do you have any idea what the two of them are fighting about?" Draco asked. "No, I don't." He replied and Draco let out a sigh, before exiting the bedroom.
Draco hand went to his stomach. His baby was ten weeks, and it didn't like dinner. He felt like he was going to vomit, again. He slowly pushed opened the door to the front yard. The young couple sat on the swing. The bench swing what hasn't been used in a while. It wasn't really safe then. Draco still didn't feel the most comfortable with being outside. Even if the war was coming to an end. Tyler laid nuzzled to Wilson, both seem to be dozed off in the swing. Draco let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, their fighting was over. He give them bath a light shake. "Time for bed, boys." Draco said. Both yawned. "It's still-" Tyler started. "You two fell asleep. It's time for you too to sleep." Draco said and he watched the two boys slip inside.

Draco felt the kiss on his cheek when Harry joined him in the bed. Draco smiled lightly, turning over to nuzzle to Harry. "You went to bed early." Harry said softly, locking his arm around the man he loved all these years. "Stomachs up." Draco replied. "Just the baby?" Harry asked. "Yeah. Snuggle." Draco whined and Harry chuckled, pulling Draco as close as he could.

Christmas Day. Christmas Day was something new to half the children here. This year, the world was changing and things would really start opening again. The children were excited for more then just the Christmas gifts. It was some of their first Christmas as a true family. Even if some people wouldn't call them a real family because of the adoptions, or having gay parents or because of this or that. To them, it was their family. Something else that was a big surprised? Was Draco's parents.
Draco was passing out the hot cocoa when the know was gave to the door. Harry smiled. "Love, answer the door would you?" Harry asked. "I'm assuming you know who is on the other side, if you are wanting me to answer it?" Draco asked, handing Harry is mug. Max held out his hands for his. Draco chuckled. "You have to be very careful, big boy." Draco smiled. "Areful!" max said. Draco smiled and handed Max the smallest coffee cup. He giggled, taking a most comfortable spot on Harry's lap. Harry kissed his head. "Answer the door, love." Harry said, getting a quick kiss. Draco sat the tray down on the coffee table and the rest of the children grabbed their own cups as Draco went to answer the door.

"Mama!" Draco half cried, getting a huge hug form his mother. His parents were in the mid-sixties and had been traveling themselves outside of the U.K. it had been since last Christmas since his parents had stopped by. He had very little contact with them these last couple of months because Harry had been communicating with them, to surprise Draco on Christmas. "You didn't tell me you were coming." Draco said, before feeling the kiss on the back of his head. "So I wanted to surprise you." Harry said, with Max on his hip. "Oh, my! Look at you! You've gotten so big!" Narcissa said. Max just looked at her all wide eyed. He was just to little, he didn't really remember his grandma. After a moment though, he smiled and waved. 

Draco spent the next hour or so in the dinning room, talking to his parents as the kids started to play with new toys or pay attention to the movie Harry put on. Harry was sitting on the chair, with Max up on his lap. Little Anne wanted Max to play, so she crawled over to Harry and pulled herself up using his pants. She was standing by his right leg, holding onto his pants leg. Harry smiled and patted her head. "Hello, Annie! What is it?" Harry asked the non talking girl. She then tried to pull herself up the rest of the way. It wasn't working. She let out a fuss noise. "Aw, now now." Harry said, before he pulled her up on his lap to sit beside Max. She giggled and he laughed, locking his arms around his friend. Harry smiled, before he grabbed the two and sat them down on their feet. "Go play." Harry said.
Harry dozed off, somehow. He had been feeling run down for about a week or so. He didn't have a lot of energy, but wouldn't let it show. A lot was going on, Draco being sick. Harry was relieved and worried about the news of the pregnancy. At least Draco wasn't having a flare up, but it didn't help Harry feel better himself. He was certain he picked up a bug, but he couldn't afford to miss work. It wasn't an open. Well, he could, but it wouldn't help his mental state. Harry was a soldier. That is who he is. He would hate to miss work, just because he picked up a cold. The holiday thankful gave him a few days to rest, but since resting? Harry was feeling even less energetic.