38

"I...can see what I can do. My pa...he is old school though." Taylor pointed out. "No, it's okay...I might just have to apply for the aid...I just...didn't want to have to do that." Tiffany admitted. "I'd still try and help, she seems sweet. I'm..do have to ask." Taylor started. "He...isn't around. Because he isn't eighteen yet, he only pays 20 pounds a week. We go back once he completely secondary school, but truthfully...if he just signs his rights away, I won't bring him up on it...Never really liked him anyway." She whispered. "If...something happened, why didn't you tell anybody?" Taylor said. "I didn't have any proof that it wasn't anything more then drunken sex. We were both drunk and at this party is way. My parents didn't believe me, nobody did. How was I going to make anybody else believe me?" She pointed out and Taylor let out a sigh. "For whatever it's worth, I believe you." Taylor really.

Harry knocked on the partly opened door. "Taylor, let me talk to you for a moment." Harry said and Taylor nodded.
"How come you didn't tell me about this girl before?" Harry asked, shutting the bedroom door. "Because.....It's a little different then Them...she's eighteen." Taylor whispered. "Not really... but it does make it more difficult to get what I want when it comes to you children dating. Understand I am only looking out for you." Harry said. "I do...and I agree with most of it...How am I suppose to know somebody though, if I don't spend more time with them then just dating during then day?" Taylor asked and after a pause. "You keep to what I want for a couple months, rules and all, and I'll loosen up. Your more...mentally mature then Tyler is. You do realize dating somebody with a child, make that child your responsibility. I will have sometime to say in the future if I realize that child isn't being treated the same." Harry said. "Pa...I'm not like that. Hell, if anything it's like adoption and look at all of us." He pointed out. "Alright. Humor me for a couple months. Take her out during the days and such, supervision, and I'll loosen up if she still means this much to you. Deal?" Harry said and he got a hug. "Thank you." Taylor said. "Have her talk to Draco. I'm sure he won't mind to help with Anne. Max does seem to enjoy his new friend." Harry said.

"I...don't know about asking you father for help with my kid." Tiffany whispered, but was getting pulled down the flight of stairs. "I do...but we do have to deal with my dad's rules for a couple months...He promise after, as long as we actually go out like that, he loosen up." Taylor said. "That's...fine. He seems like he cares alot about all of you...but when it comes to Anne...She's mine to try and figure out how to care for." Tiffany said. "Then just look." He smiled lightly.

Tiffany and Max were sitting in the living room, playing with some odd toys together. "She has a friend, and Pa is sure dad won't mind to keep her. We aren't that far form your place." Taylor said and after a sigh. "Alright...I'll talk to him."

"Dad!" Taylor called for. "Kitchen! The triplets are hungry. Making an early lunch." Draco said, as Taylor pushed Tiffany into the kitchen. "Any allergies?" Draco asked. "I do, but thankfully she doesn't seem to have them." Tiffany said. "What food wise?" Draco asked. "...a lot...I brought myself something to eat." She whispered. "I don't mind to make you something to eat, Tiffany. I just have to know what you can't have." Draco said. "Maybe...next time? I really have brought my lunch already." Tiffany said and Draco follow nodded.
Taylor knew she wasn't going to ask. "Dad, could you keep Anne during the day? She's not going to ask. I can see that." Taylor said, and she just turned red. "I was going to bring it up later if she didn't. The triplets are trying to make friends with Max and Anne and Max is very excited about his friend. It really isn't any trouble to add her to the mix of children at home." Draco said. "I...don't have a lot to offer." She whispered. "Your keeping it. Harry is going to help get you on a couple of programs as long as you continue onto University." Draco said. "I...don't really see the chance for that to happen. The buses don't run to the university." She said. "You can't drive?" Draco asked. "I...was pregnant and my parents wouldn't take me for the reminder of my hours...I still have my permit." She whispered. "How many are you missing?" Draco asked. "Like...most of them. I only had ten in." Tiffany said. "Start coming here after school, I'll tell your pa it for school reasons and he will be fine, and between me, Harry, and Samuel, we can get you your hours." Draco said. "Sammy's license is still good?" Taylor asked. "It is. Harry's just hasn't wanted him to drive yet. He doesn't have to drive. I'll have your pa get the paperwork so you can also ride along....and because of how he feels, you'll have to leave Anne here. At least until more of your hours are completely." Draco said and after a pause. "That's...fine...Thank you." She whispered. "Taylor, gather everybody for lunch, grey is somewhat in a mood so he might not join, and grab your lunch. Lunch is nearly ready." Draco said and after a pause. They walked away.

"They...are acting like my parents." She whispered. "I'm...sorry if it's bothering you." Taylor said. "No...I'm...thankful, really. Especially if they really will help me get my license. I...think I'd be okay with dealing with your Pa's old school rules." She smiled lightly, to get a quick embarrassed kiss.