36

"Harry...I'm getting tried." Nicholas whispered and Harry gave his head a pat. "Are you wanting to sleep with Draco and I? We...could use all the areas possible." Harry said and he nodded. "I...used to sleep with my parents...I...know you know this." He admitted and Harry nodded. "We do, but we don't want to push you to do something you are uncomfortable with. We just want you as comfortable as possible." Harry said, before he slowly put his arms up. Harry smiled lightly and picked up Nicholas.

Harry pulled the blanket up over Nicholas, before the little bed bug fussed until Harry out him in the bed. Max new his brother needed snuggle. He wiggled close to Nicholas who welcomed the snuggle with his little, new, brother. Harry tucked both boys in. "Let me know if you need anything, Nicholas. Max, be a good boy." Harry smiled lightly, hearing the yawn come form the little boy.

Come nearly two in the morning, all the girls for the birthday party was finally asleep and Harry let out a yawn walking into the bedroom. Draco was already asleep in the bed. Max nuzzled to his side and Nicholas, for being such a small boy, was taking up a lot of the bed. Harry yawned again, before getting undressed and found his sleep wear. He turn on his lamp to see and slowly moved Nicholas back to the middle of the bed. Harry removed the hearing aid form his ear, before he slowly climbed into bed. A long, sleepy, day for Harry tomorrow, but it was worth it. His little girl was happy and his bed was full of love right now.

A couple weeks later, marked the twins, Taylor and Tyler's sixteen birthday party. Neither boy really told the two man what they wanted or what they wanted to do, so the party was made for them.
"Boys! Answer the door!" Harry called out, to their now sixteen year old twins. Taylor follows Tyler to the door who opened it. A handful of boys form their classes opened the door. "Hey." A lot of them said. "pa!" Taylor half whined. "Your pa told you he was going to do something, so he choice for you two." Draco said, before inviting the boys into the house. "It's different for the girls, dad." Tyler said. "Your pa says differently, so go. Go upstairs. The cake and ice cream isn't here yet." Draco said.

"Hey, Tyler." Said a voice form behind him. Tyler slowly turned around. "Pa...called you too?" He whispered, a little red in the face. The boy he had been texting and had a crush on was standing before him. "Yeah. How come you didn't tell me they wanted to meet me before I could take you out?" He said and Tyler look down between his feet. "Because...pa...Is kind of old school when it comes to dating and such. Even though he meet you, he still is old school about it." He admitted, getting his head pulled back up. "I'll deal with an old school pa. I still like you, Tyler." He replied, getting an arm thrown around him by his twin brother. "Your welcome." Taylor said and after a moment, got a smile. "Thank you."

Harry was thankful it was a smaller group of kids, well, teenagers, then when his daughter had her birthday. These were also boys and they were rather calmer.
Harry seen that boy pulled Tyler down onto his leg, in the corner of the bedroom they shared. The other boys were more worried about the horror movie they grabbed form Harry's room. Harry thought about saying something, but the light kiss on his cheek turned his attention to Draco. "What could they possible do in a room full of other boys?" Draco said, before getting a cocky look. "You really think I wouldn't fuck you in a room full of men? Because I have learned over the years to keep you quiet, so I CAN fuck you, wherever I want." Harry pointed out and Draco's face lit up red. "Harry! That's so mean..." Draco whined, but got a kiss, before he found himself pushed against the wall. "You know you like my cock up your ass, in a room full of people. You were so sexy trying to keep quiet." Harry said, before Draco noticed his wrists were pend to the wall above his head. Draco's face turned even redder, getting a rough kiss, and the door to the boys room kicked shut. "H-harry!" Draco whined, but Harry chuckled. "You just be a good little boy. The children are asleep, the others, and I need a fuck, like now." Harry said.

Harry was quick and rough with Draco, for more then one reason. They were in the middle of the hallway, outside of the teenager twins room. Draco enjoyed the rougher fuck anyway and Harry wanted to fuck, now.

Draco gave Harry a kiss, after pulling his pants back up. "I love you." Draco said and Harry laughed. "I'd hope so, with my cock being up your ass just now." Harry pointed out and Draco blushed. "Yes...But look at our family. Who would really let me have this many children...or whatever the hell I wanted pretty much. Even not fussing about our toddler and special boy sleeping with us, because they need us right now. You...are just prefect, Harry." Draco said, getting another light kiss. "I love you too, Draco. I really do. You mean everything to me. I want you happy, and our family makes me happy." Harry said, and Draco locked his arms around Harry's Body and Harry held him close. "Why don't you go ahead and get ready for bed? I'll join you soon. I have to see if the boys are still awake. I know most of their friends are staying over." Harry said, getting a nod, and Draco yawned. "Hurry, love." Draco half whined.