Chapter Ten

Draco's eyes opened back up, but he still couldn't see. He was no longer in Harry's lap and had been changed. Draco was on his knees, with his chest, tied down to his chest and his head pulled back kind of uncomfortable, he wasn't sure at all what was holding his head still, but he couldn't move his head really either. His arms were still locked to one another, behind his back. He was still gaged, and wasn't at all sure how Harry was suppose to know he had woken up without any movement he could do. However, Draco felt the kiss on his ear. "You awake? I know you can't move, other then your feet for our code. Make I noise for me." Harry said, giving his ear another kiss for Draco to make a few sounds. "Good boy. I got a few pictures while you were out, I'll change you around in a moment unless we need to stop?" Harry asked, waiting on the code, but Draco never so much as make another sound. Harry give his ear another kiss.  "Such a good boy." Harry said.
Draco was slowly pulled to his feet a few minutes later and walked to the bed where he got on his knees a bent over. The gag and blind fold still in place, but Harry let his arms fall to the bed. "Get to your hands when you can." Harry said and after a few moments, Draco got up on his hands. Harry was up behind him, and gripped his hips. "You be a good boy and keep like daddy keeps you." Harry said for Draco to let out a small, muffled cry when Harry pushed all the way inside him, before his wrists got grabbed. His chest fell to the bed and Harry held his wrists to his lower back. "I can't seem to make up my mind." Harry laughed, easing nearly all the way out, before slamming back inside Draco who let out a moan. Harry let go of his wrists. "You keep your chest down." Harry said, before regripping his hips and started a rough fuck. Draco's nails dug into the blanket below and the muffle moans started. Harry only got rougher with Draco, and Draco could feel Harry getting close. His body was shaking and going numb all at once and when Harry did finish inside? Draco passed out.

Draco woke up to Harry's alarm the next morning, that also work Max who Harry had brought back in the room after their games. "Good morning!" Harry smiled, giving Draco a kiss. "I slept the whole night?" Draco asked. "You half woke up, but you just listened to daddy and went back to asleep. Get dressed, Max needs his daddy." Harry smiled.
"My baby boy is still not feeling good is he?" Draco frown a few minutes later, picking him up out of the cot. "It will take a couple days for the medicines help, but Max is going to be okay." Harry said, as Draco held Max close to his chest who fought sucking on the pacifier in his mouth at first and fussed a little. "I just hate he got sick is all." Draco frown. "I know, but he will be okay." Harry said. "Be careful, Harry. I worry too much about you out there." Draco said. "I know, and I love you for that." Harry smiled, and it wasn't long before Harry was off for patrol and Draco was starting pancakes for the children. Grey got Theo to come downstairs and they sat playing with some toy. Draco smiled. Theo was still wrapped in the blanket, but at least he was maybe feeling a little better. The older kids soon made their ways down stairs, all but Taylor. "Tyler, where's your brother?" Draco asked. "Still in the shower...Since four this morning." He whispered. Eat your breakfast kids. Tyler, keep an eye on the baby." Draco said. "I'll do it." Brittany smiled. "Alright, thank you sweetheart." Draco said and hurried up the stairs.
The shower was running in that bathroom and Draco give it a knock. "Taylor, you have to get ready for school." Draco said. "I'll...be ready...Please...Go away." Taylor said very tearful throw the door. "Please talk to me?" Draco asked, slowly opening the bathroom door. He sat in the shower, blocked form Draco's view, the wall was damaged about head high. "Just...they won't...go away..." He cried. "So you hit your head? Sweetheart, you could hurt yourself badly that way!" Draco frowned. "I don't...care! I just want the nightmares to go away!" He cried. "I know, I know. Please, Taylor? You need breakfast and you shouldn't be alone. Your brother is worried about you...and so am I." Draco said, and after a moment. "I'll be out...in a moment, please step back out." Taylor said.

Draco was waiting on the bed with the first aid. Taylor let Draco clean the small cut on his head and took the mild pain killer Draco handed him. "Please, I don't care if it's two am. Wake me up. Even if you don't want to talk...I'll just sit with you until you can sleep again." Draco said. "I...don't need-" He started. "It isn't because you need a babysitter. It's because you need somebody there and for some reason you don't want to bother your brother. Forget about all those other families. You are my son, and will be by law very soon. Nothing else matters." Draco said. "Because...I don't want Tyler to deal with what I do...He wasn't there...he shouldn't...Have to live with what happened...so vivid." Taylor whispered. "I agreed, if that what you feel is best. However, you need somebody." Draco said. "Not...today. I just...school and such." He whispered getting to his feet. "By this weekend or I will bring your brother into this. You need help." Draco said. "Promise." Taylor whispered, and hurried out the bedroom.