59

Harry and Draco had a very long, late night talk with Harry's oncologist. Harry agreed to change his chemotherapy to something weaker , because no matter what, Draco and his children matter more then his stupid thoughts. Draco didn't want him stuck in the hospital for months, because he body couldn't keep up with everything going through his system to fight the tumors. The weaker dose would also give him more opportunities to work his job, as he would deal with less side effects. Harry let out a sigh, but signed the paperwork. She hoped to be able to let Harry go back home in just a couple days, once Harry's body got a bit more stable.

Two weeks later marked February 5th. Harry was feeling more like himself, but not fully. He was at work, with a mask handing in his pocket his little boy shoved in his pocket before he left. "Hey, your boy feeling sick?" Chris asked. "Oh, the mask? He thinks I might need it. Max is a sweet boy." Harry said. "pa!!! We have to go!!" Taylor said, coming over, still in his a uniform but little Anne Was on his hip. "What on earth is she doing here?" Harry asked. "An officer dropped her off. Tiffany had a Doctor's appointment, Pa. I think he found her!" Taylor said. "Chris, we have to go. I'll explain it later." Harry said. "I got you, go."

Harry and Taylor spent the day looking for Tiffany. Even going back to her old apartment, but it still was empty and they were running out of places to check. "Pa!" Taylor half cried. "I promise we will find her, okay? Just claim down. Anne will just get upset more if she see you getting so worked up." Harry pointed out and he let out a sigh as they continue their drive.
It was late, almost eleven when Harrys phone rang. He had dropped Taylor off at the house to get Annie in the bed. "Hello?" Harry said, pulling over the car. "Hi, Mr. Potter. This is doctor, Richard." He said and Harry frowned. "Please tell me she's alive." Harry said. "Tiffany has a couple of grab marks, but otherwise she's fine. An officer needs to talk to her later, but you can come and take her home. Her Ex won't be a problem anymore." He said and Harry frowned. "What happened?" Harry asked. "I don't have the details. I was just asked to check on her and the baby, she's a little stressed, but if Tiffany rests, I'm sure   her daughter will be fine." He said. "She's having a girl?" Harry smiled lightly. "She didn't want to know, but maybe tell her boyfriend and he can help. I know she says it isn't his, but I'm certain of what the paperwork says." He said. "Taylor signed the paperwork, and is hoping to adopted Anne." Harry said. "He's a good man, come pick Tiffany up. Some rest and a follow up with her doctor and her and the baby should be okay." He said. "Thank you." Harry said.

Tiffany was very quiet, when Harry picked her up. "Do...you want to talk about it?" Harry asked softly. "Not...right now. I just...wanna go home." She whispered and Harry nodded.
Taylor locked his arms around her, who just hide herself in his chest. "Take her to bed, Draco and I can watch Anne if she wakes up." Harry said and Taylor nodded.

"What's this?" Harry asked, getting handed the iPad by Brittany. "She shoot him." Brittany said softly and Harry looked down at the news article. It kept their names out of, but by the location and time, it seemed like the right information. The doctor was certain her ex wouldn't be a problem anymore, and it did say 'Kidnapped victim shoots captor' "she needs her rest for now. We will learn more as time goes on, Brittany." Harry said, handing her back the iPad. "Do you think Chris will let me borrow rose?" She asked. "Why do you need Rose?" Harry asked. "I was going to use her handprint to mark the next painting, but I don't know if he will let me watch her for a little while." Brittany said. "I'll talk Chris into coming over. You knows it's just been them, Chris and Rose." Harry said. "Is he not wanting to find a partner?" Brittany asked. "I'm not sure. I think he just wants to do right by his niece, because she doesn't have anybody but him." Harry pointed out. "He shouldn't be lonely. Maybe...you should set him up?" Brittany said and Harry chuckled. "Like who?" Brittany said. "I don't know. See what kind of person he would like to be with. He's a good man." Brittany said, easing to sit down beside Harry. "Can...you take me to the graveyard? I haven't visited Mama's grave in a long time." She whispered. "It's late, but yes. Someday soon I will take you, okay?" Harry said and she kissed his cheek. "How...is Chris? I know you said he struggled when his brother died." Brittany said. "His brother was his last family, that he grew up with. His parents died, then his sister, and their older brother. It was just them for a long time and it hit him hard, but he is doing better. He has Rose and I know that helps." Harry said. "They want me to join the spelling bee." Brittany said. "I'm certain you would do well, maybe even take the school far." Harry smiled lightly. "Are you ... Wanting me too?" Brittany asked. "I think it would be good for you, but I don't want you to do something if you don't want to, Brittany." Harry said. "The twins think I should." Brittany said. "I'm sure they think so, because they know you are a very smart girl." Harry smiled lightly. "I'll think about it then, yes." She said. "As Chris please." She then asked and he nodded.