44

"Wasn't dad suppose to be making dinner?" Tyler said. "Your father his having a flare up is all." Harry said. "Of what?" A couple of the children ask. "Right, I suppose in the last couple of years if hasn't been a problem, nor did it happen here." Harry said, feeling the arms lock around his side. He smiled down at his ten year old daughter, Phoebe, was giving give him a hug. "What happened?" She asked. "You see, we traveled for twenty years. Before the war brought us him. Well, about eight years into our travel. We were in the Philippines and we got into an accident. Their medical care isn't what it is in like American, here or even Paris, so when Draco was treated, it saved him, but I can't help but think if we was someplace else, he wouldn't have had so many after effects. I'm thankful they saved him, I really I'm, but it didn't come without difficulties. His stomach sometimes had trouble digesting foods so his going to have to change his diet until he can see a doctor." Harry said. "Why the Philippines?" Brittany wanted to laugh, but Harry smiled. "It was just on your list. Your daddy and I wanted to see the world, and we did. You kids are the next chapter, and I'm very thankful for that." Harry said. "Do you go to Japan?" Little jenny asked and Harry nodded. "Why don't I grab the photo book after dinner and show you kids?" Harry asked and the kids nodded.

"Whatcha looking for?" Draco asked, looking over the laptop as Harry dug into their clothes. "Our photos, didn't you make a scrapbook?" Harry asked. "A few, what exactly is the purpose of the photos?" Draco asked. "One I can show the children, love." Harry said. Draco climbed out of bed and over to the closet. "Do you regret our trip to the Philippines?" Harry asked. "We had fun, until the crash." Draco smiled lightly. "I was just thankful you wasn't to badly hurt." Draco said getting looked at by Harry a little crazy. "That I wasn't badly hurt. You were laying in a hospital room, with your kidney gone and more then half your blood outside of your body! How was you worried about me not being that hurt, when I just about lost you?" Harry asked, pulling Draco close to him. Draco nuzzled to his chest, before running his hand over the scar on Harry's right arm. "Because no matter what I was going throw, you were beside me. I don't know how I would have made it through if it wasn't for that." Draco said, locking his arms around Harry who kissed his head. "I love you so much, Draco." Harry said and Draco smiled. "I love you too, Harry." Draco said, giving Harry a kiss and pulled down a box once he pulled away form Harry. "This is one the children can see." Draco said, and Harry grabbed the box. "Rest, love." Harry said feeling the kiss on his cheek. "Just a flare up, I'll be fine." Draco smiled lightly, but walked over to the bed. "I would still like for you to rest. I worry." Harry said.

Harry laid the book down in the kitchen table and the children gathered around as Harry flipped throw the book, showing the children all the places Draco and him had travel in those twenty years.

"Could we go somewhere sometime? The world is changing, after all." Tyler said. "Once Draco is feeling better, I'm sure we can arrange going someplace. I seen your boyfriend went home?" Harry asked, but already knew the answer. "He went to his father's...if it's okay, he wants to come back during the week." Tyler whispered and Harry raised an eyebrow. "What's going on during the week?" Harry asked. "His staying with his mum...and she's more worried about her boyfriend then him. A lot of time there's nothing to eat and he doesn't have a lot of money...so he doesn't have enough to keep food and pay the transportation cost to get the food because it's being spent on getting to work and school." He said and after some thought. "Can he not stay with his father during the week as well?" Harry asked. "The custody agreement is weekends only." He replied. "I suppose so. The boy need food. Is it just neglect or is it more?" Harry asked. "I...don't think so, but I don't know for sure." He replied. "I'll see what I can find out. Is it just him?" Harry asked. "His the youngest of three." He replied and Harry raised an eyebrow. "Can he not stay with a sibling then?" Harry asked. "His...brother doesn't agree with his life choices...and his sister just had a baby and by law doesn't have room for him. She sends him a little bit of money, but it not much and he doesn't want her to worry to much because she's now a mum of two and her husband is actually our unit." Tyler said. "Very well." Harry said.

Harry was shook awake. He had fallen asleep on the couch. "Goodness,what is it?" Harry said. "I need a ride to the hospital." Tyler said. "What happened?" Harry said, but started to put on his shoes. "Some drunk dumbass hit their car and the doctors found marks on him, older then what the crash could do to him." Tyler said. "So I take it he was being abused?" Harry asked. "His dad is pissed and they said you can come get him, both of them, but his dad. If he gets in trouble they'll take him away!" Tyler frown. "clam down, let's go." Harry said before he walked into the kitchen to write Draco and the others a note and grabbed the keys to his car. "He might be hungry..." He whispered. "If so, we will get some late dinner, let's go." Harry said.