Chapter Nine

"Taylor, you can stop now." Draco said, before he looked up. "Don't stay up to late, boys. I know the weekend is coming, but you still have school tomorrow." Draco said. "By eleven ish." Tyler said. "Eh...Your behavior doesn't improve, a bedtime will be in place." Draco said. "Promise..." Taylor whispered. "Goodnight, boys." Draco said, before shutting the door.

Draco barely made it to the bedroom before getting pend to the wall chest first and arms held behind his back by Harry's hand. "Hello to you to, daddy." Draco said, getting his neck kissed on. "I went form having you to myself to sharing you with nine kids." Harry said. "Is daddy wanting some special attention?" Draco smiled. "Daddy just wants you to be a good boy." Harry said. "I will always behave for you, daddy." Draco said. "Good. Get these clothes off." Harry said.
Draco's arms were held together behind is back by a tick piece of rope, that held his hands to his elbows. He stood before Harry who held his chin up to give him a kiss. "Even 22 years later, you wax and hardly look 40." Harry said. "I love your body hair, but I hate mine. You know I work out each day. I always wanted to look my best for you." Draco blushed, getting a small lightly between his feet to spread them apart. "You have done a well job of keeping your body a sexy thing. Daddy much enjoys playing with it much before fucking it." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. "I love your games, daddy. It makes for a much better high." Draco said, before Harry turned him around. "Time for you punishment." Harry said, before pushing a ball gag in Draco's month, and fastened the small buckle tightly. Draco had safe words and movements he could do if need be, however Draco, over the last 22 years, haven't ever wanted their games to stop. Even if it hurt...a lot, Draco loved the outcome of it. He would use it if he had to, but never planned on using it. Harry pushed Draco to his knees. "Such a sexy thing." Harry said, pushing Draco's chest to the bed, before Harry grabbed a piece of rope and tied his ankles together before running a hand slowly up Draco's leg. "You have such the prefect body." Harry whispered, before resting the belt on Draco's back and lend down to his ear. "Time for your punishment. Be a good boy, and you'll get your reward." Harry said before getting to his feet and picking up the belt. God, you think over the years Draco would be used to the punishments. That wasn't the case. It hurt, and each time Harry hit his cheeks with the belt, it stung a little worst and it was harder to keep his chest on the bed. Draco started to arch up by the three spank and sobbed a little by the sixth. Harry pulled his head back, running a hand down his face. "You have no idea how sexy you are like this. Your ass bright red and all under my control. It makes you a hell of a lot more sensitive when I do fuck you." Harry said, before unclipping the gag that fell to the floor. "As...I tell you each time...Do what you want with me, daddy." Draco said. "I don't want you to regret it." Harry said. "I'm full aware. So I end up with a bruised ass again? You aren't the only one who enjoyed the outcome." Draco said, before Harry lend down and give him a kiss. "Even after 22 years, you are prefect." Harry said. "Not quiet, but I do love you and the outcome. So, daddy!" Draco whined and after another kiss, Harry picked the gag back up.
Harry walked to their closet and dug throw a box before walking back over go Draco. Draco's jaw hurt slightly by the bigger gag in his mouth before feeling the bite on his ear. "You remember the movement?" Harry asked, getting a nod. "Good boy." Harry said, before Harry slipped the blind fold over his eyes, pushing him back down to the bed. God, it hurt when Harry started back up with that belt, his ass was on fire. When Harry stopped, he lend down to kiss his ear. "I'm keeping you like this, at least the top half of you." Harry said.

Draco was sitting on Harry's waist and Harry run a hand up his stomach. "You drool so much with this thing in your mouth. Kind of sexy." Harry said, running a finger up Draco's half hard cock hearing a muffled moan. "And somebody is already half way there." Harry said, sitting up and give his ear a kiss. "And I'm rock hard right now." Harry said, giving a slow kiss to Draco's neck who did a muffle moan. "You are so fucking sexy, I guess I should let you ride me." Harry said, and Draco let out a muffle cry when Harry pulled him down all the way. Draco's back was arched slightly and boy did his ass checks hurt. Harry hand run down Draco's chest to be covered in drool, and slowly brought his hand to Draco's hair, taking a fist full. Draco felt the droplets fall off Harry's hand fall onto the back of his neck. "You are rather messy right now and something has came to life fully. Shall I just slam up into you? Seems your body is responding better to the rough treatment." Harry said, listening to the light moans Draco gave out form the talks alone and watching his body. Harry took a tight hold of Draco's hips, before starting his rough movements. Draco was loud, even with the gag muffling his noises. Draco's cries where overpowered by the moans because of the rough, repeated hit of is special spot over and over, until he finished, coating Harry's stomach and his own with his cum.