48

Piper was quiet on the ride to the mall, and Harry knew better then to talk. He was angry. Piper was eleven years old and she was dressing, trying to dress, inappropriate. Harry had no idea why his daughter was being so disobedience. It was hurting him. Harry didn't know if he was doing something wrong. Was he just a bad father? Who was he ask? He didn't want to seem like a bad father. He just wanted to raise a proper daughter, a kind girl, somebody who was sweet and caring. What was he doing wrong with Piper? "Piper, what am I doing wrong? Why is it so hard for you to obey the rules I have in place? Do you not understand it's supposed to protect you? Raise you to be a decent young woman? Not some sex object." Harry said. Piper kept quiet for a little while before she let out a sigh. "It's how the popular girls dress. I'm sick of sitting by myself at school, pa. Nicky can't go to school. it's my frist year of secondary, and I'm just sitting there, by myself, all the time like a loser." She said. Harry let out a sigh. "I'm calling the school. Those girls CAN'T be dressing like that. Piper, you shouldn't act like somebody I KNOW you aren't, to make 'friends'. Those girls won't even be your friends I'm sure." Harry said, before he turned into the parking lot. "I don't like school." She mumbled. "I'm sorry. I really am, that you are having such a hard time in school with making friends, Piper." Harry said. "Am...I still grounded?" She asked. "Yes, you are. You should have talked to me, or your daddy about the problems you are having. Not disobey our rules." Harry said as they climbed out the car. "But...maybe I won't be so harsh. I haven't yet thought up your punishments." Harry added. "Yes, Pappy."

Harry yawned sitting down in the chair in their bedroom. Draco looked up. He was sitting on the bed, reading a book. "Harry, why don't you lay down?" Draco asked. "I still have to decided Piper's punishment, Draco." Harry said, watching Draco get off the bed. "It can wait until the morning hours. You sound exhausted, Harry." Draco said, holding out his hand. He was suppose to pull Harry to his feet, but Harry chuckled and pulled Draco to sit on leg. "Now, Daddy." Draco half whined, but smiled. "I'll come to bed, shortly. She did tell me why she was acting such a way...but she still has to be punished." Harry said. "Well, she can start going to bed at nine, again. I pushed it to ten until she's a teenager, then if will be half after ten or eleven, depending on the circumstances.  Then when she can work, she can take on the responsibility of going to bed and going to school and all the stuff, like with the twins." Draco said. "Okay, I like that, but for how long?" Harry asked and Draco shrugged his shoulders. "Depends, is it a light, medium or max punishment?" Draco asked. "Between light and Medium." Harry said. "I say the bedtime and take her hand held game system. She plays that one the most. She can also be given one of the others child's chore to had to her list." Draco said. "I like that idea. Let me talk to Piper and then I'll come to bed." Harry said.

Harry handed Piper the paper he typed up. It was her punishment agreement, for being grounded. She wasn't very pleased to see not only did she have to go to bed again at nine, they were taking her game boy and she was gave Phoebe's chore. She was on medium punishment, so she could be grounded the full mouth, or as little as two weeks. It depended on how she behaved. Piper slowly grabbed her pen. "How long though?" She asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "It depends on how you behave. It's all in our 'contract'. You argue about your punishment, or you get into trouble for something else. How your doing in school, how your behaving with your brothers and sisters. Just depends on you and your behavior, Piper." Harry said, and she sign the paper. "Yes, Pappy." Tiffany said. "Give me your Gameboy, and it starts tonight. Lights out at nine, Piper." Harry said and she walked over to the dresser and found her game boy. "Yes, pappy."

Harry laid on his back on the bed and Draco wiggled close. Draco hand locked on Harry's shoulder and Harry locked an arm around Draco's backside, to pull him close to his side. "What did you do while we was at the mall?" Harry half yawned. "Finished the load of laundry and played with Max and Anne. I also talked a little more with Jenny about her pull ups. To be sure she understood it doesn't mean she isn't a big girl. She is disappointed, but she can't keep ruining her bed because she's having nightmares." Draco said. "If she keeps having nightmares, maybe we should talk to her pediatrician. We don't know what she might have seen before they were found." Harry said and Draco frown. "I never even thought about that. Was were their first placement?" Draco asked. "Yes, we are." Harry confirm. "I should have thought about that, I really should have. I should of already had them talking to somebody...but with the boys, I know it's going to be more difficult to find somebody willing to work with them." Draco admitted. "Draco, it's okay. They are happy kids. It was more important they got comfortable with us, now that they are, we can worry about their mind set." Harry yawned, feeling the kiss to his neck. "Go to bed, Daddy. Your exhausted." Draco half fussed. Harry tighten his hold on Draco and pulled the heating aid out of his ear. "Good night, Little boy."