58

Draco was brought out of his thoughts by Harry starting to cough. "Hey." Draco said, but eased Harry on his side. Harry's temperature was very high, and Draco was sure a cool shower wouldn't help this time. He hated too, he really did, but picked up the phone and called an ambulance.

Harry woke up slowly, hearing the small beeping coming off the machine watching his heart was the only sound in the room. The window sade was opened, it was dark outside, Harry could see that. He slowly rolled on his side, but relaxed back into the bed. His body was exhausted, he couldn't really fight it anymore, and went back to sleep.

A couple weeks later, Harry woke back up, fully. Aware of how out of it he had been. They kept his treatment going, on Mondays and Thursdays and he did have a feeding tube up his nose. Harry was quick to pull that stupid thing out his nose when he felt better, and slowly sat up. The alarm went off to tell the nurse it had been removed and she went to the room. "Mr. Potter." She said softly. "As long as I am awake, that thing isn't to go in my nose." Harry said and she let out a sigh. "Your phone is laying on the charger, Mr. Potter. It's been longer then you think. Call your husband." She said.

Harry picked up his phone, and seen that date. "It's been two weeks!?" Harry asked. "Yes, sir. Your doctor wishes to speak to you about changing your chemotherapy around." She said. "I'm not going to change my mind, Nurse lady. I want this over with." Harry said, unlocking his phone. "You might, but your husband and children are scared to death." She said and Harry let out a sigh but started to video call his husband.

Max answer the iPad and smiled. "Daddy!" He said and Harry smiled lightly. "Hi, baby. Can you get pappy?" Harry asked his toddler and Max climbed off the couch. Harry could see him holding the tablet and running through the house.
Draco was laying down on the bed. Taylor and Tyler had convinced him to finally take a nap because he was getting moody. The kids were very clingy to Draco since Harry's been in the hospital and little Max was a fussy boy last night without Harry. Draco was also 14 weeks pregnant and getting very very emotional. All the thoughts of what could happen was overwhelming Draco and he just couldn't handle it like he should be able to. He was thankful for the baby growing inside him, knew it was to blame for why his emotions and thoughts were going so crazy.
Max fussed out when he couldn't get on the bed until it woke Draco up. Draco rolled over and grabbed Max and sat him down on his bottom. He yawned. "What's the matter, buddy?" Draco asked and Max held the iPad out. "Daddy on the iPad." Max said.

Draco sat up and put Max on his lap before he grabbed the iPad. "Your awake." Draco said. "I didn't realize I was ... Asleep for so long." Harry said. "Your oncologist explain a lot to me, Harry. I know you want this over with, I really do, but it's shutting down your body." Draco half cried. "Come here, just you, and we can discuss this." Harry said softly. "I want you daddy." Max frowned. "I'll come. They'll let me stay once the children have to leave. I've stayed a night or two there." Draco said. "Alright." Harry said.

Max laid nuzzled to Harry's chest, who was holding the boy close. He fussed until Harry let him nuzzle. Max was so worried about his daddy and so was Theo who was put on the bed. "Come here, buddy." Harry said and Theo slowly nuzzled to his other side. Harry held his two little boys close, until it was late. The two boys sleeping for the night. The doctor didn't really approve the two boys saying, but couldn't bere to wake the toddlers who just wanted their daddy. With them asleep, it left Draco and Harry to talk, about Harry changing his chemotherapy to something a little weaker, but Harry wasn't too open to that idea. He didn't want this to last any longer then it had to, but that really wasn't okay with Draco. "you do realize the odds of you having to stay in the hospital because of it is very high now. Even with you awake, your body isn't working right because of the chemotherapy!" Draco half cried. "The treatment is only for three months, by then it should all be over." Harry said. "I rather you not spend the remainder of the time in the hospital, Harry. The children are scared to death and frankly so am I! I know your stuck in your pride right now, but I don't want to lose you. What the hell is suppose to happen if something does happen to you?" Draco cried. "Draco. It is not pride." Harry said. "Yes, it is. You just won't see it because your a soldier. I'm not saying anything is wrong with you being one, because I understand your place, I really do, but pride can and will get you killed! Nobody is going to think any differently!" Draco said, but stormed out the hospital room.

Harry got loose form his hospital things and went to find his husband who was standing at the vending machine, getting something to eat, and half sobbing to himself. "Draco, please claim down." Harry said softly, grabbing Draco's hand. Draco didn't pull away, so Harry pulled him close, letting Draco nuzzle to his chest. "We...can talk to my doctor, okay? Just please claim down, love." Harry said softly, locking his arms around his husband. "I can't...loose you. I don't...know what I'll do!" Draco cried. "Hush. I'll be okay, I promise. Just please...Claim down." Harry said softly.