35

Nicholas had a better rest, being between Harry and Draco. Even if they slipped out of the bed a few minutes after Nicholas went to sleep. He fell asleep thinking he was in-between two people that were suppose to be his new parents. A couple who didn't care if he called them his parents or kept him form talking about them. They understood him and his brothers. It did mean a lot to the eleven year old tiny boy.

Harry pushed give a knock to Tyler and Taylors bedroom door, waiting a couple minutes before pushing it opened. "Your brother is resting. I know you two wanted to take him a cake, but he should rest." Harry said. "He finished the Icy at the movie theater, he really shouldn't have cake too. The icy could easily upset his stomach. " Tyler frowned. "Yes, this is very true. Where'd Samuel go?" Harry asked. "The attic...I think it really bothered him..." Taylor whispered and Harry let out a sigh. "You two are sleeping on the airbed tonight in our room. That's an order." Harry said, before walking away, to head upstairs.

Harry eased down to the floor, beside where Samuel sat hugging his knees. "Sam, wants on your mind?" Harry asked, but Sam kept quiet, letting out sobs. "Come. Lay with your brothers." Harry said, and pulled him up. Samuel kind of hit his hand, not wanting to be touch. "No. Non of that. Come." Harry said, pushing Samuel out of the attic.

Draco lend down, pulling a larger blanket over the four boys. They all laid on the queen size air bed, all asleep. Nuzzled up. Harry turned the main light off afterwards and climbed into bed. He kept awake for some time. Thinking. Fourteen children, all broken pretty much. In one way or another. Harry didn't know how to fix them, or what to do. That worried him slightly. He had fourteen children to protect, keep safe and fix. Each one had different challenges to over come. Non of it was going to be easy.

November 29th, come pretty quickly since Nicholas eleven birthday. November 29th, was Phoebe's tenth birthday.
The air was super cold now, the winter was coming very hard. The ground was already covered in snow, so a plans for an outside party wasn't an option.

Draco and Harry sat down beside Nick, who looked between then. "Did...I do something?" He whispered. "No, no. However, Phoebe is having asleep over with all her friends. Samuel is going to be going to my best friend's house to stay the evening. We think, because you need your rest, should go with your brother." Harry said. "Phoebe said...I could stay." He whispered. "You can, if you want to, but I'm not sure how easily you'd be able to rest." Harry pointed out. "I...want to stay...I never...been to another party before, that wasn't my own or my brothers." He pointed out and Harry smiled lightly. "Alright, Nicholas. You can stay." Harry said, and ruffled his hair who smiled lightly.

Phoebe's friends starting coming a couple hours later, the living room table being filled with gifts, before a girl a little younger handed Nicholas a small gift. "What's...this?" Nick ask. "Phoebe told me you had a birthday and my brother has some old toys he doesn't like anymore because he is now a teenager. I'm sorry it isn't knew, but I rather give it away then it gets thrown away." She said and Nich looked up at Phoebe who smiled. "Open it." She said, taking a sit next to him. Nicholas opened the small box and he smiled lightly. It was a hand me down, game boy advance with a Pokemon game. "He didn't want this anymore?" Nicholas asked. "No, he has a better game system and Phoebe told me you could uses more to do in the bed. So your body can rest for days like today." She smiled lightly and that made Nicholas, happy.

Phoebe had a huge pile of gifts on the coffee table, by the time the last girls shown up. Harry wasn't really aware she had so many friends.
A movie was played before they broke out the cake and ice cream, that didn't last long. To many girls and not really enough cake. A few girls were okay with more ice cream and Harry apologized a few times for not realizing how many girls would be coming over. They were okay with it, before the pile of girls gathered in the living room for the gifts to be opened. Phoebe got many new clothes, a couple things of make up, (Harry wasn't happy about), a couple toys, a stuff bear and a lot of new posters to hang up in her room. Lately, Harry handed her a small box. "What's this?" She smiled lightly. "Your ten now, you can start getting a little more freedom and being trusted. However we have to have a way to contact you. If you aren't responsible with your time and run out of time, then you can't leave by yourself. You have texting, unlimited, but your daddy and I won't texting you." Phoebe light up and opened the box. It was a touch screen, phone. One she could download games, but also text her friends and call them, but she knew she had to keep enough time on it to call her parents. "Wait...how much calling is on my phone?" She asked. "An hour, like I said though. I'd keep just texting your friend and save your hour for family or you can't leave." Harry said, letting out a noise when she locked her arms around Harry. Harry smiled. "Your welcome, sweetheart. See if your friends will help you clean up your mess, while daddy gets dinner started." Harry said and she hurried off in the group of her friend.