Chapter Five

She dried her face after a few minutes. "I'm sorry, I got make-up on you." She whispered. "No. No more make-up. You aren't old enough for that." Draco said. "I have a scar I rather keep hidden." She whispered. "I will talk to Harry, he doesn't at all like the idea of make-up or piercings until age 13." Draco said. "Okay, fair. We...was at my aunts but money and stuff...and Theo has been really bad since daddy...He wants daddy." She frown. "He'll understand one day, for now? Lets get you settled." Draco smiled lightly.

Brittany laid asleep in the bed in a bedroom she choose for her and her brothers. Draco's pulled the blanket over her, she had removed her hair clip to show her knee length Black, slightly wavey hair. She asked for bunks for the boys that Draco order for them for now they'll share the other bed in the room. Draco give her head a light kiss, and turned off the lamp. "Is it nap time?" Grey asked at the door way. "If you need a nap, still? Sister had a long morning." Draco said. "I...rather play." He said. "You are welcomed to play." Draco smiled lightly.
Draco pulled the blanket off the head of Theo who laid asleep on the floor with his thumb in his mouth. "Do I leave you, or tuck you into bed?" Draco asked himself. "Leave him." Grey said. "I thought you were playing?" Draco smiled lightly getting to his feet. "Summer said I have to ask...but I can make a sandwich." He whispered. "No. I'll make lunch. What do you and sister like?" Draco asked. "We aren't picky." He said. "Alright, go play." Draco said.

Draco sat the table for lunch and called the three kids down before he give Theo a small shake who put the blanket over him after he sat up. "Theo, lunch is ready." Draco said softly, but he just let out a whine. "You can keep the blanket, but your tummy needs food." Draco said and he pulled the blanket off his head. "Ah." He kind of whined but run over to the table pulling the large blanket behind him. Brittany put him in the chair and he pulled the blanket up in the chair but fussed when part of it kept falling. Draco smiled lightly and slowly tucked the blanket around him. "There you go." Draco said only to get a fuss when he patted his head. "No touchy. He doesn't like that." Brittany said. "Alright." Draco said. Theo ended up making a mess out of plate. Anything green he pushed off the plate with the fork and ripped his sandwich in four pieces before starting to eat it getting the mustard on his plate and hands and ended up playing with his apple pieces before eating them. Draco kind of found it amusing but he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Brother!" Brittany fussed. "No, it's okay. If your finished, you can go play. There's plenty of game systems." Draco said. "I have to clean-" She started. "No, you don't. That isn't your job. Go play." Draco said.
Theo did NOT like getting his face and hands cleaned. He was kicking and fighting and then just started crying. "I know, i know." Draco frown, drying off his hands and then wrapped the large blanket around him. Theo sat crying on the couch for a few minutes until he seen the big Teddy bear Draco had in his arms. "You like?" Draco smiled lightly. "I do too. Harry got it for me, but you can use it." Draco said and sat it down on the floor. Draco watched him sniffle and walk over to the Teddy Bear. He giggled a little and then sat down with it. "Good boy." Draco smiled and went to get the baby ready for the doctors.

Draco let the kids in, once they got off the bus. "A new brother?" Piper asked. "Two brothers and a sister." Draco answered. "Great." Taylor fussed and stormed off. "I thought you said you talked to your brother?" Draco frown. "I tried. Look he hates the war and life! We didn't just lose our parents, our brother was killed in the front lines and there's not a damn thing we are allowed to do about it!" Tyler fussed. "Girls, upstairs." Draco said, and they hurried upstairs. "You watch your language, young man. There's now seven young children in this house who we promise to try and keep calm and safe. You and your brother are making that very difficult." Draco said. "Then send us away like that all do anyway!" Tyler said. "Is...that why you two are acting such a way?" Draco asked, and he let out a cry. "Everytime we get used to someplace they replace us! We aren't little! We are just stupid teenagers and nobody wants us, so yes! That's a part of what's wrong with him...and...I just want...want a place that's home." He cried. "My husband and I plan on adopting you and your brother, but before it's an option you have to be here three months. Then the social worker has to speak to you and your brother." Draco said. "You're lying..." Tyler whispered. "Why would I do that, Tyler? We wanted a family, but not everyplace allows gays to adopt. I'm thankful we got the call that brought us home, because we can adopt. You, your brother and the baby as soon as we can." Draco said. "Why...we are almost fifteen..." Tyler whispered. "Because you still need a family and we want to be that, but you two have to stop this behavior. You can't keep upsetting the girls." Draco said, letting out a noise when he got held onto by the teenager. "He...is so angry at the world...I can't promise I can really help." He sobbed getting a tight hug. "Together, maybe we can help your brother find peace." Draco said.