Chapter Six

Draco give the twins bedroom a knock. "Go. Away!" Taylor fussed. "You are suppose to work on your homework at the dinning table like always. That doesn't change because you're angry at me." Draco said, before something was broken. "Leave me alone!" He kind of screamed. "Taylor! Do what I asked!" Draco said. "You aren't my father! Leave me alone!" Taylor screamed but over a cry. Draco dug the key for the other side of the door and unlocked the door. "What the hell!" He said. "Get your butt downstairs!" Draco said. "Get. Out!" He screamed. "No! We have rules on this house you will follow! Now, get down stairs!" Draco said. "No! Leave me alone and get out my room!" He screamed. Get got to his feet and tried to push Draco out the room who only turned. "Get your little-" Draco started. "No! I'm tired of all this shit! Leave me alone! Why can't you do that!" He scream, a fist dawn. "Because you are not in charge. You are a fourteen year old boy under my care, and you will do what I say, now get downstairs." Draco said. "You are just another stupid face! It's all the same. Once you get who you want, you'll send us away! Get out!" He scream. "Taylor! You do what-" Draco started, but got cut short by the punch to his face.

Draco could Hear the Tyler crying after screaming at Taylor. He was sure Taylor had just ruined everything and had pack what little they had before they got there in their suitcases before locking himself in a bathroom not far form where Draco was who didn't know what else to do. How on earth was he suppose to help Taylor and now Harry was going to get pissed the second he seen his face. Lucky it was only a busted lip and a sight bruise.
Harry knew something was wrong when it was only the girls at the table. "Girls, where's the twins?" Harry asked. "There...was a fight." Piper said and Draco walked out of the kitchen holding the bottle in Max mouth to get his face grip. "What the hell happened?" Harry said. "Harry, language." Draco fussed. "Draco." Harry said. "I can handle it. He needs a doctor." Draco said. "In two hours, and the cab doesn't get here for over an hour." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "Please finish feeding the baby, sweetheart. I'll be right back." Draco said, handing Brittany the baby. "Sure." She kind of smiled. She liked feeding her brothers when they were babies. Draco took Harry upstairs. "I can handle-" Draco started. "What happened." Harry said. "Taylor got really upset and was already angry. Look I keep on pushing and I shouldn't have." Draco said. "So he hit you?" Harry said. "Harry...Please. Tyler been crying, he thinks we'll sending them back." Draco said. "I just might! He can't hit you because he doesn't agree with you." Harry said. "No! We aren't sending them back! You even agreed we could-" Draco started. "And I can take it back if all he is will do is hurt you!" Harry said. "Harry! They lost everything and then have been thrown around for three years! What the hell do you think is going to happen to them? They need a family! They are broken and scared just like the rest of the kids!" Draco said and Harry ran a hand through his hair. "Fine...But I'm so having a conversation with that boy. Hitting you is so not okay." Harry said. "Harry, please." Draco whispered. "No. You want to keep them, fine. He still needs some repercussions for what he done." Harry said. "Harry...Please. He just needs helps too." Draco fussed. "Finish getting the baby ready. I'll send the boys down after I talk to them." Harry said, giving Draco a kiss. "Harry...I know it's been ten days...but they are my boys." Draco said. "They...are our boys, but they have to know what he done wasn't okay." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. "I love you." Draco whispered. "I love you too, Draco." Harry said.

Harry opened the bedroom door, Taylor laid face down on the bed and tyler was on his bed, his face still red and the luggage packed. "We so have to talk." Harry said. "I don't...want to talk." Taylor whispered. "I didn't ask. Get your ass up, now." Harry said, shutting the door behind him. Taylor slowly sat up. "First of all. What the hell do you think your doing hitting Draco?" Harry asked. "I told him-" He started. "I don't give a fuck. My guess is you wasn't doing what you were suppose to be doing! You are so not the parent in this household!" Harry said. "I wanted to be left alone! It wasn't that hard!" He said and Harry let out a huff. "Taylor, I get life sucks right now and so much has changed, but there was rules you have to follow!" Harry started. "Your life didn't just get destroy and you didn't lose your family!" He scream. "I lost my parents when I was just a baby, and unlike you I didn't have anybody who still loved me and by my side! You have your brother and that's more then some people have! Yes, some still have their families but others don't! Max lost his family, and so many other children are all alone! You aren't alone! You have your brother and as much as you dislike it right now, Draco and I are your parents." Harry said and after a moment. "You...aren't-" Tyler started. "No, but that doesn't mean you can hit your father without punishment! That isn't at all how we handle angry in this house! There is enough hate in the world." Harry said. "I...didn't...mean to..." He whispered. "But you did, and that was not okay. Apologize, and get downstairs the both of you. I'll decided your punishment after Max's doctors appointment." Harry said.