57

"You...Have...been sick." Theo frowned. "I know, buddy. I'll be okay." Harry said and ruffled his hair. "Can...just us...get ice cream?" He asked. "I'd like that. However, we can't make a big habit of leaving everybody out." Harry said, getting his armed grabbed. "Just...want to me...wif you...today." Theo said. "Alright, buddy." Harry said.

When Harry told Draco about Theo wanting to go out for some ice cream, with Harry. He was okay with that, but worried. If Harry got sicker, a four year old child with autism, wasn't going to be able to handle it. So, Draco put a couple of bracelets on Theo's wrist. One told people he had autism. The other had Draco's cell number on it. He fussed at Harry until he put on one too, that in case he because unable to care for himself, told people he had cancer and was being treated. "I will still feel better if you talked somebody else into going with you guys." Draco said. "Theo will be upset. We won't be far." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. "Harry, I know you still have a temperature and the doctor was clear you could easily pick something up." Draco pointed out. "Would ..you feel better if I put mask on?" Harry asked, walking over to a little box that the girls had thrown together for Harry. They pull their money together and bought mask for Harry. "A little, yes." Draco said, giving Harry's check a light kiss. "Alright." Harry said softly.

"Mine?" Theo asked, pulling on Harry's pants when he walked into the living room. "I didn't know you wanted one, buddy." Harry said. "I have some little one!" Brittany said, holding out her hand for Theo to take. Theo slowly grabbed her hand and he followed her sister to her room. Harry close behind them. "What made you buy little ones?" Harry asked. "We get sick sometimes too, pappy. Just to be safer is all! Here, this one is Thomas." Brittany said and Theo slowly took the mask and put it on. He felt better matching his daddy.

Theo sat eating his blow of ice cream and Harry sat holding his head up by his other hand, half asleep at the table. He wasn't feeling very good at all. The Tylenol was definitely no longer in his system. His body ached and he was burning up, even in the cool air of fall.
One of Harry's off duty base unit friends trapped his shoulder, it was Chris. Holding his niece on his hip. His brother was one last in the bombing that happened that day. "Oh, hey." Harry said softly. "Why don't I join you? Rose was just about to have her first bite of ice cream." He said softly. "Theo, why don't you be big boy and help Rose have some ice cream." Harry said. "Okay." He said after a moment.
Harry talked for just a little while, but soon just laid his head down on the table. So, Chris watched Theo until he finished his ice cream. Chris pointed to his hand. "Can I see your bracelets, Theo? I only know your pappy's number, I need your daddy's." Chris said. "That is daddy." Theo said. "I see. Then I need your pappy's number." Chris said and after a pause he held his hand out for him to get the number.

"Hey, Draco."

"Oh, hey Chris. Brittany has told me a bit about you. She's a bit behind on orders, that's my fault. She's falling a bit behind in her studies."

"Oh, that's fine! I'm not worried about the painting. I can get Harry and Theo home, but I can't drive two vehicles."

"I'll send Samuel to get it then. He feel asleep?"

"He did, yes. Do I need to wait until Samuel gets here?"

"No, no. Please bring Harry home."

"Alright. I'll be there shortly."

Draco ended the call and went to find the boys, Taylor and Tyler. "Hey, boys. I need you waiting outside. Somebody is bring Harry and Theo home." Draco said. "I don't see why we couldn't have just shadowed him." Taylor said. "Because it would have just upset Theo." Draco said. "Not if he didn't see us." Taylor said. "Maybe next time. Just please for wait on him." Harry said. "Okay." They replied.

Harry really didn't wake back up until a couple hours later, on the couch. A cool rag on his forehead and little Max and Anne sitting on the foot of the couch watching him and the television. Harry slowly sat up and Max smiled and reached for him. Harry pulled the toddlers on his lap and their giggling brought Draco to the room who gave Harry a light kiss. "Hey." Draco said. "How...On earth did I get home?" He asked. "Do you not remember talking to Chris?" Draco asked. "Not so much, no." Harry admitted. "Chris and Rose had ice cream with you two, he brought you and Theo home. Samuel went and got the car." Draco said. "Okay." Harry said.

Harry slowly made he way to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Harry felt like shit, like so bad, and went back to sleep, again. Draco just eased the blanket over Harry, turned the light off and exited the bedroom to let Harry get his test. Lunch, dinner and bedtime when by before Draco went back into the bedroom to stay. Harry was asleep, but at some point has kicked the blanket off him and removed most of his clothes. He laid on his boxers face down on the bed. Draco grabbed a couple of cold rags and put one on his neck and lower back, to try and bring his temperature back down. Harry made a little uncomfortable noise, but Draco just lend down and kissed his head. "Shh." He said softly, watching Harry become quiet and still again. Draco slowly joined the bed, but sat up, overthinking the situation with Harry.