my caregiver

Taehyung pov

I walked in the little center with jimin.we through the center when the owner walked to us"I am daisy.How can i help you?"she asked.

"We are looking for littles."said jimin

"Female or male?what headspace?"she asked.

"Male.1-4"

"Male 3-5"said jimin

"Well unfortunately all the 1-6 littles are having a nap right now so you can't meet them but I can see you the profile of the littles."she said.

"Okay."jimin nodded.we went to her office.we give he a big binder.

"This a binder fill with information about the littles personality,likes,dislikes."she said.then she left.i flipped through the binder.none of them caught my attention.

"Tae,i think I want him."said jimin.he looked me the little profile.

Name:min yoongi
Age:28
Headspace:3-5
Personality:quiet,shy,sleepy
Likes: naps,soft things,warm milk
Dislike:being alone,being cold rooms

"Jimin,you do know he is older than you.so you think accept him as your Hyung when out of headspace?"

"Tae,littles rarely get out of headspace."

"But what if he do?"

"Um.i will across that bridge when I get there."said jimin while rubbed the behind of his neck.

"What about you?"he asked.

"None of them is catching my eyes."

"I have an idea.close your eyes."he said.i close my eyes.i heard pages flipping fast

"Tell me when to stop."said jimin

"Stop."i opened my eyes.

"Tae,maybe we should pick again."he said.i looked at the page.

Name:Jeon jungkook
Age:21
Headspace:2-3
Personality:BAD!
Likes:NONE!
Dislikes:EVERYTHING!

"He is perfect!"65

"Tae!are you crazy?!?this your first time having a little and you want to baddest little they have!"said jimin

"All he needs a little love."

"Taehyung are you sure?there no going back once you sign that paper."said jimin

"Yes I am sure."

Jungkook pov

I laying on my mat in the nap room.i sat up.i wasn't tired.i looked at the helper who supposed to be watching us.the helper was knocked out sleep.i stood up and walked to yoongi was across the room.i purposely step on people hands,legs,and arms on my way.i sat next to him.i pulled his hair.he woke up in pain.

"Ssh!hyung people trying to sleep!"i yelled.then someone started crying.then like the domino effect everyone started crying beside me.

"Hyung why you crying?"

"Kookie pulled yoonie hair too hard."he said.Then three helpers came in and try to calm everyone down.then miss daisy walked in.

"Jungkook and yoongi come here."she said.

"Bad Kookie!yoonie In trouble cuz of Kookie."whispered yoongi

"Kookie not sorry."then we walked to miss daisy.

"Today is your lucky day.a caregiver wants you."she said.yoongi smiled.i rolled my eyes.they will bring me right back after two days.she grabbed our hands.i bit her hand.she hissed in pain.

"I am glad you are leaving."she said

"They will bring Kookie back you idiot."i struck my tongue out.

"I will enjoy the few hours that you are gone."she said.then we went to her office.there was two guys stand at her desk.

"Yoongi meet jimin.he is your new caregiver."said miss daisy. yoongi waved shyly.

"Jungkook meet taehyung.he is your new caregiver."said miss daisy.I blew a raspberry. taehyung raised an eyebrow at me.he didn't look shocked like my last caregivers.i will give him three days before he gives me back.