respect

Jungkook pov

I was playing with yeontan on the bed.

"Roll over."yeontan rolled over. I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Good tannie.paw."i said.I place my hand out.yeontan place his paw on my hand.

"Claw."i place my hand in a fist.yeontan bump it with his paw.

"Speak."yeontan barked.I petted his head.

"Good tannie."then he hop on my lap.I petted his back as he tail wagged happily.then he peed on my lap.

"Bad tannie."yeontan whimpered before jumping off the bed and hiding underneath it.yeontan peed soaked my crotch area.ewwww!i got out of bed and try to grabbed yeontan from under the bed.

"Tannie bad!tannie is bad puppy!Kookie gonna tell tannie to daddy!so tannie will get time out!"i said as I tried to reach from the dog.then i heard the door open.

"Bunny,lunch is rea- oh bunny."he said.I stopped looking from under the bed.

"Bunny,you are wet.you should had told me you had accident instead of hiding.I am not mad."he said.

"But Kookie didn't-"

"I know you didn't mean to do it.accident happens.let's get you clean."he said.he grabbed my hand.he went to the nursery.

"Kookie is good bunny.Kookie no potty on bed,ta-

"You are still a good bunny,bunny.you just had an accident is all.you need a shower then we can have lunch."he said.

"Daddy,Kookie didn't potty!Tan-"

"Bunny,you don't have to lie.I am not mad."he said as he picked out clothes for me.

"Tannie did it!"

"Did what?"He asked as we went to the bathroom.

"Tannie potty on Kookie!"

"Okay,bunny."he said.he didn't believe me.I frowned as taehyung undressed me.

"Look Kookie pull up is no wet !"taehyung touch my pull up.it was slightly moist from the sleep pants.

"Bunny,it's okay to accident."he said.then i grabbed his hand and stuck in my pull up.

"Kookie is no wet!"taehyung took his hand out.

"Well,you still have to get clean."

"Daddy believes Kookie now?"he nodded.he wash me in the shower.then we had lunch.

~later

I was doing a puzzle with taehyung in the room.I sat in his lap as we put the puzzle together.then yeontan walked in dragging my favorite stuffed animal by the ear.

"Ella!"i quickly ran to yeontan and tried to snatched my stuffed bunny back.it was a game of tug of war.Taehyung tried to help me but the bunny head ripped off.I screamed.

"Tannie killed Ella!"i glared at yeontan who was happily chewing on the bunny ear.I kicked the dog.yeontan whimpered in pain.I was about to kick him again when taehyung stop me.

"No,bunny.you can't hurt yeontan because he made you upset."said taehyung.

"Tannie killed Ella!"

"He deserves time out."he said.

"No!when Kookie hurt Jinnie stuffie,Kookie get spanking.Tannie hurt Ella!Tannie needs a spanking."

"Dogs don't get spankings."he said.he picked yeontan up.he snatched the bunny head from the dog mouth.I snatched yeontan from him.I was about spank him when taehyung grabbed m wrist.

"You spank him and I will spank you."he said.I snapped out of headspace.I dropped the dog.the dog landed on his feet.

"Are you serious right now?!?you are siding with a dog!"

"Bunny,dogs have feelings too."he said.

"So I do!but apparently a fucking dog is important than my feelings!"

"What?no!i just saying you consider yeontan feelings-

"If you care about yeontan feelings more than mine.he should had married him!"i stomped out the room.I went out room.Taehyung followed behind me.I put my shoes on.

"Where you going?"he asked.

"To jimin house."i said as I texted jimin to come pick me up.I grabbed a jacket.

"Bunny-"

"Taehyung,you want your body to respected and your feelings to be considered but when I ask for the same thing.you act like you can't do it.

"Bunny-"

"Taehyung,maybe you are right.Tannie doesn't want a owner who doesn't respect their husband wishes!"taehyung stared at me in shocked.I left the house.I walked down the block and saw jimin car driving.I hop in.

"Jungkook,what happened?"asked yoongi from the front seat.

"I don't want to talk about it."