Confession

Jungkook pov

Yoongi and me was coloring on the floor.

"Hyung."i whined.

"Yoonie busy."he said while trying to color in the coloring book.

"Kookie wants cookie."

"Kookie,my daddy doesn't give sweets until after nap time."he said

"But Kookie really wants cookie."i said with puppy dog face.

"Fine.i will get you a cookie."he said.then we sneak into the kitchen since jimin was in the living room.i sat on the floor and watched as yoongi climbed onto the counter.he reach over to the top of the fridge.he grabbed the bag of cookies when I heard footsteps.yoongi froze when jimin walked in.

"Baby,what are you doing?"asked jimin

"He is stealing cookies!kookie told yoonie that's a no no!"Yoongi looked at shocked.i can't get in trouble!jimin will call taehyung to snitch on me.and since taehyung is at work the punishment is going to be worst.

"Yoonie stealing is bad."said jimin while yoongi climbed down from the counter.

"Sorry daddy."Said yoongi

"You getting 10 for stealing."said jimin.yoongi nodded.he walked to the time out corner.

"Yoonie baby,i meant 10 smacks to your bottom."said jimin.I shocked.jimin rarely spanks yoongi.yoongi face looked pale.yoongi looked at me.He glared at me.then he walked to jimin.jimin sat in a chair.he pulled yoongi over his lap.jimin smacked yoongi bottom.yoongi had his face scrunched up in pain.i ran to them.

"It was Kookie idea!kookie made yoonie do it!"i said

"Kookie you can't take the blame for yoonie."said jimin.

"Chimmy kookie made yoonie do!it was all Kookie idea!yoonie Hyung told Kookie no! But kookie made yoonie!"jimin let go of yoongi.yoongi got off jimin lap.

"Daddy don't call Taetae!"said yoongi.

"Since Kookie confessed.i guess Kookie you can just go to time out."said jimin.i nodded.i went to the time out corner.

~later

Taehyung and me was cuddling in bed while watching tv.i nuzzle closer to him.

"You are so cute.cute bunny."said taehyung.he kissed my forehead.

"Bunny,you want a cookie?"he asked.

"No!"taehyung looked confused.

"Why not?"he asked

"Bunny No deserve cookie."

"Bunny,why you think don't deserve a cookie?"he asked.

"I got yoonie in trouble.yoonie got a spanking because of Kookie."

"What did you do?"he asked.then i explain to him what happened at jimin house earlier today.

"At least you confessed and set the recorder straight."he said.

"Kookie is a bad bunny!"

"You got a time out.you got your punishment.so you not bad."

"Kookie didn't tell daddy.bad bunny."

"Jimin dealt with the situation just fine."said taehyung

"But daddy always spanks Kookie when bad to make Kookie good again!"

"Bunny I am not spanking you."

"But that mean Kookie still bad!"

"No that's means you got lucky and got a light punishment."

"Daddy need to spank bunny!"

"You did nothing wrong."he said.then i bit his arm.

"Spank Kookie!"

"Bunny,i am not spanking you.so stop asking.you are good bunny!"he said.he hugged me.