baby space 🐥

Taehyung pov

I woke up to jungkook crying.i immediately sat up.i sat jungkook on my lap.he continued to cry.

"What's wrong bunny?"he continued to cry.i held him close.He immediately stop crying.he snuggles closer to me while sucking on his two middle fingers.

"You just want to be held huh?"i said.he didn't respond.he went back to sleep.

~later

I place the crying little in the crib.i called namjoon.

N:hello?
T:Hyung i need advice.
N:i am guessing about the scream crying Kookie that I hear?
T:yes!he haven't saw a word all morning,he wants to be held every second,he couldn't want anything to eat.i am worry Hyung!
N:he is probably in babyspace!jin was in babyspace a few times.jin was challenge.have fun!

Then he hanged up.i sighed I picked jungkook up.he hugged me.he stopped crying.i went to the kitchen.i made fruit protein smoothie.i pour in a bottle and feed it to jungkook.i sat on the couch.i called jimin.

J:hello?
T:i have a question.
J:okay
T:how do you deal with a clingy little?
J:tae I am the worse person to give you advice because I got used to yoongi being clingy to me.you can ask hobi!
T:thanks
J:i guessing jungkook is clingy right now?
T:he is in babyspace right now.he wants to be held very second.
J:Yup.sounds like my baby yoongi.
T:thanks for the no help
J:you welcome!

Then I hanged up.i rolled my eyes when I felt jungkook sucking on nipple through my shirt.i place the pacifier in his mouth.he spit back out and started whining.i sighed I took my shirt off.he immediately sucking my nipple.then i ran my fingers through his hair.then he bit on my nipple.I hissing in pain.i smacked his thigh.

"Bunny don't bite me."he started crying.I sighed.this going to be a long day!

~later

I carefully place the sleeping little in the crib.i immediately feel my arm muscles ache.he is chubby bunny.i rubbed my sore arms.i went to my room.for once I actually took a nap.