jimin bed 🤔

Cont.
Taehyung pov

I went to jimin house.I knocked on the house.then i got a text from jimin.

J:jungkook said not to let you in the house or he will run away.
T:where is he at in the house?"
J:living room.enter for from back window.I will leave a window open
T:why can't you just let me in through the back door?
J:you no fun.

Then I walked around the house to the background.I enter the house through the back door.Jimin snuck me in his room.

"Stay.I will get jungkook.go hide in the bathroom."he said.I nodded.I went to the bathroom.then jimin went to get jungkook.I heard footsteps.I slightly peek out the bathroom.Jimin and jungkook walked in.

"Just sit on the bed.I will right back."said jimin.Jungkook nodded.Jimin locked the door.

"Hyung,why you locked the door?"asked jungkook.

"So y'all can talk about whatever happened."said jimin.I walked to jungkook.Jungkook sat on the bed.I sat next to him.

"Jungkook,I am sorry that I didn't consider your feelings."

"You sided with a dog!"he said while glaring at me.

"Animals have feelings too just like us.I can't regard yeontan feelings."

"Did it to mine!"

"I am sorry!I understood that you was upset but harming animal is not necessary.I was trying explain to you so won't harm yeontan anymore."

"You taught little Kookie to think 'being bad means punishment is needed to be good again'.so what did you expect when you told me yeontan needed a time out."

"I didn't get that far into explaining that to little Kookie because you got out headspace."

"Oh.my bad."he said.I rubbed his knee.

"You forgive me now."

"Of course!but never side with anyone beside me okay?"he said.I nodded.he kissed.

"Have you ever had make up sex on your best friend bed?"he asked.

"Bunny no.we are not fucking on jimin bed."

"Cock warming at least?i just want to connect to you right now."he said.I nodded.I helped jungkook take his pants off.he did the same with me.He grabbed the lube from the bedside table drawer.he apply some on his member.then he patted his thigh.I straddle his lap.I align my hole to his member but slowly sitting down on it as I held his shoulder.he gently held my hips.

"You getting a muscle booty,Tae."he said as he held my bottom.

"I work hard for that."he kissed me.

"I love you."he said.

"I love you too."he hugged me.I hugged him back.we continue to hold each other as we let comfort silent fall over us.then our quietly was interrupted by footsteps.

"Yoonie will get it!"said yoongi.he ran to the room.I quickly cover myself by pulling my shirt down to cover my bottom and penis.

"Yoonie don't open-"then jimin stop talking when we saw us.

"Ewwwwww!"said yoongi.then he covered his eyes

"I knew you was a bottom!Tae you lied to me!"said jimin.

"Jimin now is not the time.can you leave so we get dressed."jimin took yoongi with him as he left the room.

"You not proud bottom?"Asked jungkook.I got off of him.

"Jimin assume I was."then we got dressed.we left jimin house and went home.yeontan met us at the door.

"I am sorry yeontan."said jungkook

"I will fix the stuffie tomorrow."jungkook kissed me.He picked up yeontan.

"You can cuddle us but you better not pee on me again."said jungkook.we went to our room.we watched tv as we cuddle with us.