🌲 Tree

Taehyung pov

Jungkook was throwing a tantrum about not wearing clothes.

"Jungkook stop!and hold still!"

"No!no clothes!"he said.he ran out the room.i chased after him.i chased him to the laundry room.he hid behind the dirty basket.

"Jungkook,i am not in the mood for this."jungkook did a blew a raspberry.i grabbed his arm.he started biting at my arm.

"Don't bite me!"i yelled.then he stood up and kicked me in the balls.i bite my lower lip and ignore the excruciating pain in my lower parts.

"Don't yell at Kookie!"he said.then he ran out the room again.when I catch that little monster!ugh!i curled up in pain.i waited to pain to go away.after few minutes the pain didn't stop but it was as bad.i went to go find jungkook.he sitting in the kitchen pantry eating cookies.

"Kookie no cookies."jungkook grabbed a can of corn and threw at my head.i moved out the way.then jungkook ran out the pantry.I chased after him.i caught him the living room.i picked him up.he started thrashing in my arms.he was scratching at my arms.i ignore the pain from my arms getting cut up by his nails.i brought him to his crib.

"You will get dress and you will hold still understand?"i said sternly while staring at his eyes.he did the middle finger.

"Fuck you!and those clothes!"he said.i was shock my stern voice didn't work on him.that voice normally works!unless......

"Bunny,how old are you?"i asked.

"Kookie tree dummy!"he said.thats why!jungkook normally in a headspace of a 2 yr old.jungkook is actually worse when headspace of a 3 yr old.

"Do you dress yourself Kookie?"

"No clothes!"he said.Then I got an idea.

"Yeah.cuz only big boys wears clothes but Kookie is daddy sweet baby!"jungkook shook his head.

"Kookie no baby!"he said

"But you don't want wear clothes."

"Kookie wants to wear clothes!"he said.i immediately got him dressed in pants and hoodie.then i made him breakfast.i tried to feed him.

"No Kookie is big boy!kookie no need daddy!"he said.he snatched the spoon out of my hand.he fed himself.i went to my room and got dressed.i went back to the kitchen.jungkook was gone.

"Bunny?"

"Kookie in here!"he yelled from the living room.he was peeing on the carpet.how I am going to clean that!?

"Bad bunny!"

"Kookie had to pee."he said.then he scrunched his face.

"Jungkook!don't you dare shit on my carpet!"i quickly went to him and pulled up his diaper.

"But Kookie needs poo!"he said.

"Then go to the potty or in your diaper."

"Diapers for babies!and the potty is scary!"said jungkook.I sighed.then jungkook pulled my hair.

"Jungkook don't do that."then he pulled my hair again.

"Kookie do what Kookie wants!"he said.he pulled my hair hard.

"That's it!"i grabbed his arm.i went to the couch.i pulled him over my lap.he try to move but I held him down.

"Do you know why you in trouble?"

"Daddy no fun!"he said5

"No.because you been acting bad all morning!you bite me,kick me,scratch me,yelled at me,then you purposely peed on the carpet and you pulled my hair multiple times."

"Kookie no do none of that!"he said

"And now you lying."then i started spanking him.i counted up to 30 before stopping.i noticed he was crying.

"Why you were you trouble?"

"Cuz Kookie was mean to daddy."he said.i rubbed his back.

"Excuse Kookie."he said.he start farting up a storm as he scrunched up his face.the smell was bad but I had to wait until he was done to change him.

~later

After I place jungkook in his crib to sleep.i sat in a bubble bath to relax.i sunk down in the water until it reach my neck.then i heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."jungkook walked in.he kneeled to the tub.

"Um i am sorry what little Kookie did today."he said.

"Its okay."

"Are you sure?cuz little Kookie was making good progress in behavior until I slipped into a different age of headspace."he said

"I am sure bunny."

"Are you okay?i am so sorry for what little Kookie did to you today."he said

"I am fine.its nothing i can't handle."

"Can i join you?"he asked.i nodded.he got undressed.i sat up as he stepped in the tub.he sat on my lap.He laid his head on my chest.

"This smells good bubble bath soap is this?"he asked.

"Apple."he nodded.

"I am sorry about today."

"Stop apologizing.you can't change the past.what what happened today is in the past.i forgot about it and you should too."

"But-"then i kissed him to shut him up.

"But Tae-"i kissed him.he deepened the kiss.He pulled back.

"Have you you ever had sex in a tub before?"he asked with smirk.

"Bunny,i came to the tub to have relaxing bubble bath."

"That's a yes?"he said

"Bunny."

"Fine."he said.he laid his head on my shoulder.