Trouble

jungkook pov

Taehyung walked me to Dallas's room where all the little are.I cling to taehyung.

"Kookie no go!"

"Why?" he asked

"Dallas scary!"taehyung chuckled.

"Kookie stays with daddy!"Taehyung thought about it.he smirked.

"Okay."he said.we walked about to the living room where the caregivers were.

Taehyung pov

I sat down next to him.I place Kookie on my lap. Kookie laid his head on my shoulder.

"Kookie you didn't want to to play the other littles?" asked hook.

"Because bunny is daddy's baby. babies don't go play with others."jungkook glared at me.

"Kookie no baby,"he said.

"Guys don't the baby looks so cute?" i said. I looked at them with play along look. Jim caught it.

"He is a pretty baby." said Jimin. he pinched jungkook cheeks. then hoseok and namjoon joined in and cooed at him.

"Kookie, not a baby! kookie wants to play!" he whined.

"Then go play,"i said as I place him on his feet. he ran out of the room. I walked until I heard it enter Dallas room.

"What that was about?" asked namjoon

"Bunny was scared of Dallas. so he wanted to stay with me."

"Why he is scared of Dallas?" asked Jimin.

"Dallas is mean to him sometimes. but Dallas improved about being more nice to others in last few weeks." said hoseok.

"So Kookie gets a taste of his own medicine. cuz he stay being mean to my Jinnie."said namjoon.

"Guess you think of it that way."

"Wait why did you want us to coo at him?wouldn't he slipped into baby space?"asked jimin

"He doesn't go into baby space often and hates being called a baby.so he wouldn't slip into little space because we coo at him."Then we heard crying.we all immediately rushed to Dallas room.

Jungkook pov

I went to Dallas room. Dallas and
Jin was playing with baby dolls.yoongi was hugging a stuffie while watching them play.i sat next to yoongi.I snatched the stuffie out of yoongi arms.

"No kookie!yoonie has it first."he said.then he snatched it back.

"Let's play restaurant!"said Dallas. yoongi,me and jin was the guests we sat in circle.dallas put some blocks on the toy plates.she gave the plates to only jin and yoongi.

"Dallas forgot Kookie."she rolled her eyes.then she went to mini kitchen.she came back with a pan with blocks in it.

"Is that real pan?!"asked jin.

"Yeah.its really heavy!"she said.she walked to me.she dropping the pan on my lap.i was sitting Indian style.it landed on my feet.i immediately started crying.we heard running footsteps. taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon ran in.i made grabby hands at taehyung who looked shocked.i don't cry very often.he picked me up.

"Hobi,why does the littles have a frying pan?"asked taehyung while bouncing me in his arms.

"Dallas had a problem of using normal kitchen appliances as toys."said hoseok.i continued to cry in pain.

"What happened?"asked namjoon while taehyung rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Lala accident drop the pan on Kookie legs."said yoongi.

"Kookie just a cry baby!"she said.

"Kookie not a baby!"i said while trying to stop crying.

"Yeah Kookie is a bunny!"said jin.

"He is bad bunny."she said.then i snapped.i wiggled out of taehyung arms.i lunges at her.i knock her to the ground.i was about hit her when taehyung picked me up.

"Kookie will show you a bad bunny!"i yelled as I thrash in taehyung arms. dallas was about lung as me but hoseok grabbed her before she could.

"I think they need a timeout."said namjoon.

"Yoonie and Jinnie lets get a snack!"said jimin.he took the other littles out the room.

"Kookie doesn't learn from timeouts."said taehyung while I continued to thrashing in his hold.

"I doubt she will stand still right now."said hoseok while trying hold back dallas.

"I have an idea."said namjoon.then namjoon grabbed two blankets and gave one to each caregiver.

"Swaddle them"said namjoon.taehyung to swaddle me in the blanket but I was thrashing too much until he kissed me.i blushed.he quickly swaddle me in the blanket.i glared at him when I realized he kissed me to distract me.

"I love you too bunny."he said.

"Place in bed next to each other."said namjoon.hoseok place dallas in the bed first then taehyung place me on the bed.

"Kookie and Dallas i want you to think about two nice things to say to each other."said namjoon.

"No!"said me sand Dallas.

"Or you both can kneel in some rice when you think."said taehyung.my face paled when he said that.9

"Kookie will be good bunny daddy!"

"Taetae can't do that dallas!"said Dallas

"No.but I can."said hoseok.Dallas looked scared.

"Now they will be back in five minutes to check on you two."said namjoon.then they left the room.

"Kookie no like you!"

"Puck you!"said Dallas

"Kookie is nice to you but you mean to Kookie!"

"Kookie no nice to Dallas!Kookie gets Dallas in trouble!"she said20

"Kookie always get everyone in trouble ask yoonie or Jinnie!"

"Dallas no like being in trouble!"

"But getting in trouble is fun!after punishment you get a lot of cuddles and kisses!"

"No like trouble!"she said

"Kookie trouble is fun!"then i wiggled myself out the swaddle.i sat up.

"You try."

"No.daddy will be mad at Dallas for it."she said.

"Trouble is fun!you get a cool funny feeling through your body.just do it."she wiggles herself out of it.she smiled at me.

"That is cool feeling!"she said.

"It's even more awesome when you getting chased!"then i started telling her about the time taehyung chase me around the house for his phone.dallas looked at me with admiration.then taehyung and hoseok walked in.

"How you two get out of swaddle?"asked hoseok.

"Ssh!kookie telling me about he flush Taetae phone down the toilet."said Dallas.

"At least they not fighting no more."said taehyung

"But I thought dallas would be good child out of the group."said hoseok.taehyung chuckled.