birthday suprise

Taehyung pov

I was watching video of how to finger yourself.it was unsuccessful.I was too weird it too from the video to try it on myself.i tried to place the didlo up my bottom but I chicken out when the cold plastic brush against my hole.I sighed in frustration.

Today is jungkook birthday.I am trying surprise him with my body.I finally worked my confidence to try to finger myself but sadly I am too disgusted out by it to tried on myself.but I really want to try!Jungkook is with yoongi for lunch.I prepared our bedroom for my surprise.I even worn girl panties for today.Jungkook told me I would look cute in them.it weird but I lowkey like it.I shaved everything even though jungkook doesn't care about my body hair.I only shave when I know we having sex.

I looked at flavor lube on the bed.I tried again.I tried insert one finger but I chicken out when I felt my finger touch the rim.I frown.then i heard the front door open.

"Tannie!"said jungkook.I quickly place the lube and sidle over the pillow.I pulled my panties and black booty shorts up.I laid in bed.I was wearing one of jungkook hoodies.he walked in.he placed yeontan on the floor.he hoped in bed with me.he wrapped his arms around me.

"You smelled good.you washed with?"he asked.he dig his nose into the book of my shoulder.I took a shower and use my special occasion body wash.i know jungkook loves the smell of it.

"How was lunch?"

"Good.Yoongi took me to get lamb skewers.he paid.it was delicious but not as delicious you smell as right now.Taebear ,what did you wash with?"he asked as nuzzled close to me.I chuckled.

"Bunny,thats all you two did?"

"The restaurant sing happy birthday to me and yoongi gave me small birthday cake."he said.I sat up.

"Bunny,i want to do something different for your birthday."jungkook sat up.

"Are you still feed me cake after dinner?"he asked with pout.

"Yeah.but I am um um ready."

"Ready for what?"he asked with confusion.I fiddled with my fingers.

"To um finger myself for you."

"Taehyung,you don't have to do that if you don't don't feel comfortable."

"I do!but just don't laugh."he kissed my cheek.

"I won't."he said.I lifted my hoodie up.I pouted.

"It's struck."jungkook smirked.

"You want me to help?"he asked.I nodded.

"I told you.you are getting thicker."he said.he took my short off.his eyes widened in surprised and amusement at my underwear.

"You look cute."he said.I smacked his shoulder.

"I am trying to be sexily not cute!read my ass!"i turn around.I knew what the back of panties said.

"I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage"he said as read aloud.he chuckled.he hugged me.he kissed my neck.

"You are cute when you try to be sexy."he said.I smacked his arms off of me.then i pulled my panties down.

"Pass me the lube.it's under the pillows."then he gave me the lube.

"Flavored?"he said.

"Shhh!i trying focus!"then i pout some lube on my finger.I nervously bit my lip.I tried insert one finger but I was too nervous.

"You doing so good!"he said.I blushed as I touch my rim.then i jungkook gently held my wrist as lean in close to me in my ear.

"Breath."he said.I inhaled as I felt him slow guide my finger in.I exhale as he let go of my wrist.

"Good job Tae baby."i blushed.I added another finger.I started thrusting my finger.I whined as I didn't feel satisfied.I added three and went faster.it feel good but I couldn't find my sweet spot.then i added four fingers.I moaned at stretch of my hole.

"I changed my mind!i wanna fuck you!"he took my hand away from my bottom.he took his pants off as apply lube on his member.he immediately rammed into me.he hit the spot.I moan so loud as I gripped the sheet.He repeatedly hit that spot.I cum on the bed.

"I wanna ride."

"But I wanna fuck."he whined.

"Please!!!"then he pulled out.he sat down.I sat on his member.I started kissing him.he pulled back.

"Tae baby,start moving or your ass will be abused for teasing me."he said.I smirked.I continued to cock warm as we made out.he stop kissing me after few moments.he flipped us over so he was on top.I held him close as he thrusting hard and fast into me.Then we heard yeontan whimpering outside of the door.I ignored him as I cum onto our stomachs.Jungkook cum but continued to thrust into me.he flipped me over to my stomach.he started fucking me again until I cum twice.Jungkook cum once.Jungkook pulled out and laid next to me.

"You want a shower or bath?"Asked jungkook

"Bath."

~later

Jungkook happily ate his birthday cake that I brought from the store.I fed him another spoon.

"Kookie wants cake everyday for dessert!"

"I will think about it."i kissed his forehead.

"Faster daddy!Kookie wants more."he said.I chuckled.I fed him another spoonful of cake.he hummed in delight as he wiggled in his seat happily.I smiled