pick up your toys

Jungkook pov

I playing cards with Ella when taehyung walked in my room.he step on LEGO that was on floor.

"Ow!"he said.he massage his foot while leaning on the wall for support.

"Bunny you need to pick up your toys."

"No.kookie no do.daddy just need to watch where daddy going."

"Bunny pick your toys."

"Kookie room is clean!"

"I can't when see the floor with all these toys on it.its a mess in here."

"Daddy clean it!"

"What?"

"I asked you do it bunny."

"Please!"i said with puppy face

"No bunny."

"Kookie do tomorrow."i started playing with Ella

"No.you will today."he said.

"Otay.kookie do later."

"Bunny.give me Ella."

"No!"i whined as hugged Ella.

"Would you like a spanking instead?"I pout.i gave it to him.

"I am keeping this until you clean your room."he said.then he left.i picked up one toy and in the toy bin.this is too much work!i laid on climb into my crib.i took a nap.

"Bunny get up."said taehyung as he patted my back.i sat up.

"Bunny,i told you to clean your room not take a nap."he said.

"Cleaning is too much work."taehyung sighed.he picked me up and place on my feet on the floor.

"Now pick up your toys."he said.i pouted.

"Now."he said sternly.i started picking up my toys and placing in the toy bin.taehyung phone rang.he answered it.i stop picking the legos.i quietly tried to leave the room.

"Bunny you not done."he said.i frowned.i finish picking up my legos.he left my room.i left my room.i saw taehyung walking around living room while on the phone.i went to his room.where would he put my bunny?i look at the closet.duh!i went in the walk in closet.i saw the bunny on the top shelf.i can't reach it.taehyung probably could but I can't ask him.i look around the closet.i saw a stepping box in corner.i grabbed the box and place by the shelf.i stood on the box.it was a little wobbly.its probably old!i reached for the bunny. but I can't reach it because it was in back of the shelf.i stood on my tip toe and reach my arm forward a little.i was about to grab it i heard a weird noise.then i fell down to the ground.i laid on my shoulder hard.

"Fuck!"i said out of pain.then i noticed the box was broken.stupid box!i was about kick the box but when I moved my foot.it hurt.

"Mother fucking hell!"then i heard taehyung ran in the room to the closet.

"Bunny you okay?"he asked.

"No kookie shoulder hurt and my ankle hurts like bad!"i said while tears rolling down my face.

"Lets get you to a hospital."he said.

~later

Taehyung held the cold pack to my shoulder blaze as the doctor wrapped my ankle in medical bandages.

"His ankle should heal in a few weeks.so I suggest he try not to put pressure on it."said the doctor.taehyung nodded.

"Have a nice day."said the doctor.he left.

"Bunny what were you even doing in my room?"asked taehyung.he pick me up from the chair.

"Funny story!"i said with innocent smile.