rude

Jungkook pov

I sitting on the floor waiting for taehyung to come pick me up from the little care.the girls talked about how excited they are for the dance showcase next week.

"Kookie will pretty!"said the girl.i don't remember any of the girls names because I came here to dance not make friends.

"Kookie dance is awesome!"said another girl.

"Kookie are you excited?!?"she asked me.

"Kookie no care."i said as I lied through my teeth.i am excited for the showcase but nervous about inviting taehyung.then taehyung appeared at the door.he smiled at me.i noticed the teacher walked to him.he look at me with the what-you-did-this-time look.i shrug.i walked to them.

"I feel like Kookie too advanced for this level of dance.he need to go to a actual dance studio."she said.taehyung looked at me proudly.

"I know few dance studio that teaches littles if you think about it."she said.

"I would like it."he said.

"Also I noticed Kookie didn't bring back his guest list form for the dance sh-

"Daddy!kookie wants to go home now!"

"Bunny that rude.apologize."he said.

"Kookie no sorry!daddy let go home!"i pouted.

"I am sorry for his behavior."he said.

"It's okay."she said.

"What guest form are talking about it?"he asked

"I sent it home last week."she said.she gave the paper to me to give to taehyung but jimin picked me up that today so I threw paper away before I got home.

"I guess him lost it.can you give me another one?"asked taehyung.she nodded.she walked to her office.

"Bunny that was very rude."he said.

"Kookie no sorry!kookie wants to go home!"i whined.then she came back with the paper.she gave to taehyung.

"Turn in back to me or the front desk by next week.because the dance showcase is next sat-"

"Daddy Kookie sleepy!lets go home!"i whined.

"I am sorry about him.what you was saying?"he asked I tugged on his sleeve.

"Kookie wants sleep!"i whined.

"We having a dance showcase to show off the dances that littles learn this month.actually Kookie have a solo-"

"Kookie wants sleep!"

"He has a what?"he asked ignoring me.i started whining.

"A solo song."she said.

"Thank you.i am very sorry for his rude behavior right now."he said.she nodded.we left the building and went to the car.

"Bunny why were you being so rude?"asked taehyung while he fasten my seatbelt.

"Kookie sleepy!"taehyung rasied an eyebrow.then he went to the driver seat.he drove home.we got home.taehyung picked me to his room.he place me on his lap.

"Why you didn't tell me about the dance showcase?"he asked.

"Kookie wants to play with tannie!"i said as I point to the sleepy puppy on the carpet.

"Bunny,answer."he said.

"Kookie nervous to dance in front of daddy"

"Why?"

"Kookie don't know.just scary!"he chuckled.

"I would love to see you dance in the showcase."

"Daddy no go!"

"Why not?"

"It's scary when daddy there."

"Bunny you dance around house all the time."

"But what if Kookie misses up and daddy sees!daddy will be sad at Kookie."

"Bunny I don't care if you make mistake as long you try you best."he said.i smiled.

"Really?"he nodded.i kissed his cheek.