Nap

Jungkook pov

I was watching tv when taehyung walked in the living room.he paused the tv.

"Kookie watching that!"

"Bunny,time to take nap."he said.time to talk to ella!that elephant probably missed me!

"You actually have to sleep."he said.i laughed.he wasn't laughing with me.

"Bunny I am serious."he said.i glared at him.

"Kookie no nap!" Taehyung sighed.

"Yes nap."he walked to me.i immediately started running around the house.he chased after me.he caught me and brought me to my crib.he place me in the crib.i pouted.he took Ella out of my crib.i stood up.

"No.ella is Kookie napping buddy!right ella!?"the elephant nodded.taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Bunny sit down."he said.

"No!gimme me ella!"i reaches out from the stuffed elephant.taehyung step back from my reach.

"You will get ella back after your nap."he said.

"No nap!"i yelled.

"It wasn't a question.now lay down."he said.i sat down.

"Bunny laid down."he said.I laid down with frown.he pulled the blanket to cover me up to my neck.

"Now try to sleep."he said.then he left the room.i immediately sat up.i climbed out of the crib.i walked out the door.taehyung was standing outside my room door.he picked me back up.he place me in the crib.he swaddled me in the blanket.

"Now sleep."

"Kookie thirsty!"i said.i wasn't thirsty.i just want a excuse not sleep.

"After your nap."he said.then he left.i wiggled myself of the swaddle.i climbed out of my crib.i left my room.i went to the kitchen.taehyung was in the kitchen.

"Bunny,it's nap time not snack time."

"Kookie is thirsty!"he sighed.then he fixed me a bottle of chocolate milk.we sat in the rock chair in my room as he feed it to me.

Taehyung pov

I noticed jungkook was falling sleep.

yes! then he hiccuped.

i took the bottle of his mouth.i burped him.then i continued to feed him the bottle.i ran my fingers through his hair.he fell back to sleep as drank the last of milk in the bottle.i place the bottle to the side. I continued to rock in the chair with the little in my arms.he looked so peaceful sleeping.

note to self:a bottle and rocking chair helps bunny sleep.

i kissed his forehead.i Should put in his crib to nap but I love the feeling of holding him.i sighed.i need to get some work done.

i looked at jungkook. it can wait until after his nap.

i was in deep though about which editing app is the best when jungkook whined softly.he woke up.

"What's wrong bunny?"jungkook yawned as he reposition himself on my lap.

he was sitting on my lap in straddle.he laid his head on my shoulder.he went back to sleep.i rubbed his back.i started playing on my phone.then i felt my lap get warmer.

i lifted jungkook shirt a little to see that diaper turn slightly yellow.should I change him or wait until he wake up?then i heard jungkook grunted.

i heard disgusting sounds from his diaper as feel much lap get hot.why is his stomach sensitive?i only gave him milk.....wait a minute!he might be allergic to dairy!

i looked jungkook who still sleep with scrunched up face.poor bunny.i was making him sick almost everyday!

note to self:call his doctor later!i took jungkook to changed table.he woke up.he was confused for a second before he scrunched up his face again.i rubbed his stomach.waited until he was done then I changed him.33

"Kookie want ella!"he said while pointing at the elephant on the ground.then i place him on the ground.he grabbed elephant and climbed back into his crib.

"Bunny what you doing?"

"Ella is sleepy!so Kookie going to sleep with Ella!"he said while covering himself with the blanket.i chuckled.