Ring

Jungkook pov

"Kookie wants to hold it."jin shook his head.

"Kookie no touch. dada told Jinnie no take it off."said jin.

"Please!"i said with a pout.

"No.ask Taetae to buy you one."he said.

"Otay!"i went to the living room where namjoon and taehyung was at.i hop on taehyung lap.

"Daddy,Kookie wants a ring like Jinnie!"

"What ring?"asked taehyung.

"Jinnie has it on this finger."i said while pointing my wedding finger.taehyung looked at namjoon.

"Kookie,Jinnie ring is a wedding ring."said namjoon.

"Kookie wants one!"

"Let me talk to big jungkook first okay?"said taehyung.

"No want big right now."

"When you feel big again then come talk to me again.now go play."he said.i nodded.i went back to jin room.

"What did he say?"asked jin.

"Daddy said Kookie need to be big before he answered Kookie."i pouted.

Taehyung pov

I watching tv in my bed while jungkook slept next to me.he woke up.

"You had a nice nap bunny?"he nodded.he started fiddling with the hem of his shirt.i noticed he was big.

"What's wrong bunny?"

"Nothing."he said.i ruffled his red hair.

"You remember what Kookie ask me today?"jungkook looked at his hands.

"No."he lied.i held his hand.

"I don't know about wedding ring right now.but I would happily buy you a promise ring,bunny."

"But a promise ring mean it s promise that we will get marry one day.do know that right?"he asked nervously.

"Yeah.you don't want to get marry one day?"i asked while trying not frown.

"I do!its just i didn't think we would be talking about this so soon!"he said.i chuckled.i kissed him.

"I love you bunny."

"I know you do."he said with a smirk.i playful push him.He laughed.

"Bunny."i whined with a pout.jungkook chuckled.he kissed me.

"I love you too too Tae."

~later

Jungkook was playing on his phone.i sat on his lap.

"Tae,i am almost done completing this level."said jungkook.i got off his lap.i snatched his phone from him.i hid it behind my back.

"Tae!"whined jungkook.

"You know Kookie does this to me all the time.actually he flushes my phone."jungkook eyes widened.

"Tae,punish Kookie not me.give me the phone."he said.

"You right,Kookie."i said with a smirked.jungkook realize what I was doing.

"Tae,come on!not today!i was so close completing that game!"he said.

"Good bunnies learn their lessons."i noticed saw jungkook eyes has mischievous look.

"Kookie is good bunny!"he said with pout.

"Are you going stop flushing daddy phone down the toilet any more?"

"Yea."he said but I could tell he was lying.i gave him the phone.then he immediately snatched my phone from my back pocket.he ran to the bathroom.i followed behind him.he flush the phone.jungkook struck his tongue at me.i smirked.i took the phone from his hand.i turned it on to show the lock screen which a self of us.

"This is my phone."i said.jungkook looked shocked.jungkook and me don't have cases on our phones so I switched them.

"Did you learn your lesson?"jungkook frown and nodded.

"You want a cookie?"

"Two cookies!"he said.i nodded.