its your fault (16 +)

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on the bed waiting taehyung finish his shower.he walked out the bathroom without a towel.i saw everything.he ran back into the bathroom.i immediately slipped out of headspace when I realized I was slowly getting hard.taehyung walked back in with towel around his waist.

"Taehyung this your fault."I glared at him.

"You are big again I see."he said.he walked to his closet.he got some clothes on.

"Taehyung,you can't walk around naked!"

"I thought you was in your crib cuz that where I told you stay at."he said.

"You have fix my problem."

"You out of headspace why you can't go beat your meat."

"Cuz you cause my problem.so you going to pay for it."i grabbed his arm and pushed him on the bed.

"Who says I want to have sex with you?"

"Tae,you do realized I remember everything in littlespace.i might had been in a child mindset but now that I am big.i understand everything you did.so when I walked in on your beat your meat but told little Kookie you was scratching your leg or the time when little Kookie was bouncing on your lap directly on your boner.don't play dumb with me tae.now the real question is are you a fucking bottom or not?" Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"I take that a yes."then i pulled down his bottom.i took my bottoms off.i struck two fingers in his mouth.

"Suck."he immediately started sucking.i took it out his mouth.i put the saliva on my member.i spread taehyung legs.

"Sorry taebaby but I don't believe in prepping."i ran whole myself into him.he screamed.

"I like the sounds of that."taehyung gripping the bed sheets.

"Tell me when you ready."i rubbed his thighs.after few minutes I was still waiting.

"Since you taking forever.i guess I can tell about myself.i discovered I was little at sixteen.but I didn't sign up to be in the little center until I was 18.that when I met yoongi.little me always got him in trouble but yoongi is not innocent either.he knows how troublemaker when he wants to be."i chucked at the thought of little me and yoongi stealing candy from the kitchen at the little center.

"You talking about little you but I want to know about you big."he said.

"Last time I was big was i was 18.i stay little until that day at namjoon house."Tae is bringing out the big me more and I don't know how to feel about that.

"You can move but slow!"he said. i slowly thrust in and out.he started moaning.then his phone rang.

"Don't answer it."

"But it might be important."he said.

"No."i said sternly.Then I picked up my pace.taehyung threw his head back.

"Jungkook,i am gonna-

"No."I grabbed his member and cover up the tip.he whined.

"I am not even close yet.you can't cut until I do."

"No!i am not waiting!"he said.

"Calm down.i am almost there."after few minutes of taehyung complaint about waiting to cum.i cum inside him.then i cover his tip.he cum on his stomach.then i pulled out.

~later

I was sitting in the rocking in the nursery.i was drawing a picture when taehyung walked in.i noticed he had slightly limped.

"Bu-

"I am not little."

"What's you doing?"he asked.he walked to me.

"Drawing."

"What you drawing?"he asked.i closed the sketch book.

"What do you want?"

"My Kookie."

"Hyung you can barely walk but you want to take care of me."

"Yeah."

"You should this time as a break."

"Jungkook,this boring!you not even hanging out with me.you just stay in this room."

"I don't like people."

"You like me."he said with proud smile.

"No little Kookie likes you not me." Taehyung pouted.

"But I don't hate you."he smiled.he hugged me.i didn't hug back.

"See!this progress!"he said excitedly.i rolled my eyes.

"I have a question why do you misbehave in littlespace?"he asked.i immediately relaxed my mind and went back to littlespace.

"Kookie thirsty!kookie wants milk!" Taehyung sighed.he picked me up.we went to the kitchen