Prank

Taehyung pov

I was cleaning up the living room while jungkook took a nap.then my phone ding.i checked it.it was jimin.he sent me a video.it was video.i press play.the phone was angle to the bathroom doors.

"Yoonie baby,can you give me the toilet paper!"yelled jimin.then I heard footsteps.yoongi walked in with the toilet paper.yoongi had his pacifier in.aw he looks cute in that onesie with matching pacifier!he walked to jimin who holding the phone.yoongi gave toilet paper to jimin hand.then jimin place some poo on yoongi wrist.yoongi had disgust face.His pacifier fell out his mouth.

"Get it off!"he whined.

"I am not touching that!"said jimin.

"Daddy!!!!!it your poo!clean it!!!!!"he said.He was trying touch jimin.

"No."said jimin.

"Ewwww!"said yoongi.then he wash his hand in the sink.

"Yoonie baby is was only Nutella.its was prank."said jimin.yoongi glared at him.

"Not funny!"he said.then the video ended.I texted jimin.

Tae:why you pranked him?
J:Joonie did it to jin.so I wanted to try it on yoongi.you should do it on Kookie.
Tae:i will.
Tae:send me the namjoon video too!
J:*sent a video*

I played the video.the camera was angled at the bathroom door.

"Jinnie!can you get me the toilet paper!"yelled namjoon.then jin walked in holding a white alpaca stuffie.jin walked to namjoon and gave the the toilet paper.

"I am sorry baby."said namjoon.jin looked at his hand.he scrunched his face in disgust.

"It's was accident."he said.jin wash his hands.

"It's okay,dada."said jin while scrubbing his hands with small smile

"It's prank baby.it was just Nutella."said namjoon.jin smile immediately drop.

"That's not funny!"he said.then the video ended.i texted jimin.

Tae:jin is sweet
Jimin:right!i thought yoongi was going to act like that but apparently not.
Tae:Kookie probably gonna like yoongi.
J:record it!when you do it!

Jungkook pov

I was watching tv in taehyung bed.i wrapped in the blankets.

"Bunny!can you give me some toilet paper!"yelled taehyung from the bathroom.i sighed.i got of the bed.i went to the supplies closet.i grabbed a roll of toilet paper.i went to the bathroom.i walked in the bathroom.i gave him the roll.

"Sorry bunny!"said taehyung.then i realize he put poo on my hand.i poke the inside of cheek with my tongue and close my eyes to calm myself.i open them.

"Get it off of Kookie!"i tried to touch him.he lean back.

"No!thats disgust."said taehyung.

"Mother fucker!!!!get this shit off my damn hand!!!!!this disgusting!!!!!"

"I am not clean that!"said taehyung.

"Daddy put it on Kookie!!!!"

"By accident!"said taehyung.i tried to calm down.it was accident!

"It's fine.it was accident anyways."then i wash my hands.

"Bunny,it was prank.it was Nutella."said taehyung.i glared at him.

"What you serious!?!?!"then i finish washing my hands.i stomped out the bathroom.i sat on the bed.taehyung came out the bathroom.he sat next to me.

"Go away."

"Bunny, you know how often I touch your shit?"he said

"Okay.but Kookie no control that." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. techinally I do but I chose not to.

"That not the point!as Kookie daddy that your job.you accept it!Kookie didn't!"

"Bunny,it was fake."said taehyung.he hugged me.i pouted.he kissed my lips.

"I am sorry bunny."said taehyung.

"Kookie need a cookie to feel better!"

"Okay.bunny can have cookie."he said.i smiled.