🙏🏻please misbehave

Jungkook pov

"No!"i ran after away from taehyung.he chased after me.

"Bunny!no running in house!"he yelled.

"Kookie no want to go!"i yelled.

"Stop yelling."he said

"Kookie no want to go!"i yelled.

"Bunny,It wasn't a choice."he said.i fell to the floor dramatically.i started hitting the floor with my fists and foot.

"Kookie no go!kookie no go!kookie no go!"he picked me up.i started to get out his hold.he smacked my thigh.

"Stop."he said.then i bit his shoulder hard.he let go of me as he hissed in pain.

"Kookie no go!"i did a raspberry.i was about to run away when he grabbed me arm.he grabbed my chin.He stare into my eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty." Taehyung stop being serious and smiled.

"Bunny, compliment me doesn't get out of trouble."he said.i shrugged

"It was worth a shot."i smirked.then i bit his arm.i was about to run again but he grabbed my arm.

"Stop biting me."he said stern.I tried to snatch my arm out his grip.he took me to the living room.he sat on the couch.he pulled me over his lap.i tried to get up but he held me down with his arm.

"Don't bite me."he said.he started smacking my behind.after 10 my bottom was slightly in pain.then he picked me up.he started walking to the front door.

"No! No!kookie no go!"i started to wiggle out his arms.He carried me outside as I screamed no.he place me in the car.i started thrashing in the seat.

"No!kookie no go!"i yelled.he sighed.

"I will give two cookies if you go to the doctor."he said.i stopped thrashing.two cookies sounds nice!but I want something sweeter!

"Kookie wants a kiss!" Taehyung looked me confused.

"A kiss?"

"Yeah!like how jin kisses namjoon."taehyung eyes widened.

"No.no.you want a kiss on the cheek instead?"he said.

"No!on Kookie lips!"

"Bunny,i am not kissing you on the lips."

"Why not?"i whined.taehyung started blushing.

"Because no."he said.

"Then Kookie no go!"i tried to get out of my seat but taehyung kept me in place.He sighed.

"Fine.i will kiss you after you go to the doctor only if you behave will we are there."he said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."he said.then he fasten the straps on my seat.he went to the driver seat.he drove to the doctor office.

Taehyung pov

I parked the car.for once I was hoping jungkook misbehaved so it will give me a reason not kiss him.i don't think give him a innocent kiss on the lips.please act up!please act up!then i buckled jungkook for his seat.he held my hand as we walked across the parking lot.we walked in the building.we walking the waiting room when a lady stop us.

"He is so cute!"she said.she started cooing at him.i was about ask her to stop because normally jungkook get annoyed and be rude to people when he gets annoyed.today i didn't stop the lady.i noticed jungkook forcing a smile on his face.damn it!

"We have to go."lady nodded in understandment.we walked in the waiting room.i walked to reception desk.i let go of jungkook hand.normally jungkook would wonder off and cause trouble.i was signing in when I felt jungkook grabbed my hand again.damn he trying to be extra good today!then i sat in the waiting chair.jungkook sat on my lap.

"Bunny,you want to go play?"i said while gesturing to the toy area where a girl was playing at.Jungkook likes to throw toys around and make messes.please yes.so you can misbehave!

"No.kookie stay with daddy."he said.i nodded.he watched the tv in the waiting room.i started touching on his earlobe.normally jungkook would smacked at my hand or bit me for touching on his ear.he grabbed my hand.

"No.no touching Kookie."he said.

"Sorry bunny."then a nurse called his name.i carried jungkook and follow the nurse to check up room.i placed him on the bed.the doctor walked in.i greeted him.surprisedly jungkook didn't fussy about anything the whole check up.the doctor even give him lollipop for being good.

"He is very healthy.if you have any questions or concern please call me."he said.i nodded.jungkook hopped out the table and held my hand.we left the doctor office.i drove us home.I was helping Kookie take his shoes off.

"Can Kookie have Taetae kiss now?"he asked.just a peck on lips.short and simple.i nodded.i gave him a peck on the lips.jungkook blushed.

"Bunny,you want to watch a movie?"He nodded.