Uncle kookie

Jungkook pov

We got off the plane in Japan and took a subway train to my brother apartment.I held taehyung hand tighter as he knocked on the door.my brother answered the door.

"Come in."he said.we walked in.His wife jasmine was sitting on the couch with her son Ryan.jasmine was kissing the baby face.her happiness immediately disappeared when she saw us.she faked smiled at us.She waved hello before turning to Junghyun.

"I thought we agreed that no guests for first month of Ryan birth."she said.

"Yeah but my brother missed his birth.so he couldn't hold him."said Junghyun.he carefully pick the baby up.

"You want to hold him?"he asked while looking at me.I hesitate for a moment.

"Yes."i said nervous.I sat down on the couch.Taehyung sat next to me.Junghyun taught me carefully how to hold the baby.Taehyung had his hands on top of my shaking hands.Ryan yawned.Taehyung cooed at him.I felt jealous as my mind slowly started to slip.by the time I slipped i didn't want to hold the baby no more.

"Daddy,Kookie no wanna hold him no more."i said.Taehyung nodded.he took the baby from and past him back to Junghyun.

"Kookie wanna leave now."

"Good.cuz your danger to Ryan."said jasmine.I glared at her.

"Nuh!Kookie being a good bunny even though baby getting more attention than Kookie!"i pouted.

"Taehyung,you taught him self control?"asked Junghyun.Taehyung shook his head.

"He did that on his own cuz is my good bunny."said taehyung.he kissed my cheek.

"Good Kookie."said Junghyun.jasmine rolled her eyes as they complimented me.

"Whatever.gimme my son."she said.she took the baby from Junghyun.

"Our son."said Junghyun.

"He only your son because didn't learn how to pull out!i never wanted a child!"said jasmine.

"You are the one who likes sex raw!"said Junghyun.

"Kookie wanna leave now."i whispered to taehyung as Junghyun and jasmine continued to argue.we quietly left the apartment.

"Good job bunny.you want ice cream?"

"Kookie is a good un-Carl."taehyung laughed.

"Bunny,it's is uncle."

"Yeah that!"