Nude

Jungkook pov

I was throwing a tantrum in the middle of the grocery for third time this hour.Taehyung scold me and threatened to place me in the basket.I immediately stop my tantrum.we continue shopping.I saw a toy on the shelf with the bag of rice.

"Daddy,Kookie want that one please!"

"No,you have enough toys at home."said taehyung.I throw myself on the ground.I started whining as I hit the ground with my feet and hands.Taehyung pulled me up to my feet by a arm.

"Bunny,this is last warning.behave."he whispered sternly in my ear.I nodded.then we finished up shopping in the grocery store.we went to checkout.I saw candy at the register.

"Daddy,Kookie wants candy please!"

"No,only good bunnies get candy.Kookie been a bad bunny."he said.I frowned.I started stomping my feet.

"Kookie want candy."i chanted as I stomped the ground like no tomorrow.

"Kookie stop it now."he said sternly.

"Can Kookie have candy now?"

"No."he said.I threw myself on the ground and started my tantrum again.Taehyung pulled me up by my arm.he pull my pants down including my pull up and started spanking.he smack my bottom so hard that it echo across the store.I started crying from the pain on my bare bottom.after he was done,he pulled my pants up and picked me up.

"Did you learn your lesson?"he asked.

"Fuck daddy."i said as I continued to cry into his shoulder.after we checkout i stopped crying.we went to the car.Taehyung was loading the groceries in the car.I got out of headspace.I smacked him upside the head.

"Ow."he said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What?"he asked confused as he closed the trunk.

"Why the hell would you embarrass me like that?!"

"You need a spanking."

"Why did you spank me bare bottom!?"

"You was acting like a brat as usual."he said.we got in the car.

"I didn't consent public nudity when getting spank."

"You didn't have a problem with me doing it like last time."

"Because It's our friends.they are practically family!We went at jimin house not a public area with strangers!"

"Your shirt cover up your dick."he said.

"Taehyung!you want me to respect your body and boundaries.how about you respect mines!"

"Bunny,this is first time I am hearing that you are uncomfortable with it."

"It fucking common sense not show nudity in public!!"

"I am sorry."

"You not allowed to spank me bare bottom anymore!"taehyung nodded.

"Understood."

"You spank me too hard!i want booty massage when we get home."He nodded.