🖤Time out 🖤

Taehyung pov

I woke up to jungkook touching my hair.i noticed he was sucking his two middle fingers on his hand.

"Bunny,stop sucking on your fingers.you want a paci?"he shook his head.i sat up.

"You need to be change?"he nodded.we went to his room.i picked him up and place him on changing table.he laid down immediately.thank you namjesus.he is going to be still!yesterday morning he was wiggling too much and it took forever.i changed him.then he hopped off the table.he grabbed my hand.i was surprised his actually held my hand.he normally bites me when I hold his.

"Bunny you okay?"he nodded.we went to the living room.he sat on the couch.he pointed to the tv.i turned it on for him.i noticed he was sucking on his two middles fingers.i grabbed a pacifier from the kitchen.i walked to him.i moved his hand away from his mouth.he slapped me.

"Go to time out."he blew a raspberry at me.

"Bunny go to time out."

"Catch me!"he said.then he take off running.i chase after him.we ran around the house for a hour before I catch him.i grabbed his hand.he bit my arm.but I didn't let go of him.he continued to bite at my arm.i took him to my room.i sat on the bed and laid him across my lap.i held him down with my hand on his back.

"Bunny no only did you disobey me but you hurt me.so you getting 20."i felt right thigh get warm.i guess he pee from fear.i will change him after this.i started a spanking him.i didn't even make to number 5 before he started crying.so I reduce the number 10.after I was done.he was crying hard.i sat him on my lap properly.i hugged him.

"Bunny next time when I say to do you have to do.okay?"he nodded.i rubbed his back while holding him until he stopped crying.Then I picked him up and brought him to the changing table.he started wiggling around but I tried change him quickly.then he hopped off the table.He ran out the room.

~later

I was cooking dinner.i noticed I didn't jungkook moving around in the living room.i walked into the living room.jungkook standing on the couch.He was drawing on the wall.he drew a bunny.

The drawing was amazing but he drew on the wall

"Taetae you like it?"asked jungkook.

"Bunny you can't draw on the walls."12

"Taetae likes bunnies!"he said.

"Kookie,you can't draw on the walls."

"Taetae don't like.kookie can draw another picture for Taetae!"He said.

"Bunny I like the drawing.i like drawings on paper not on walls."

"Oh.kookie will draw another one on paper!"he said.

"Bunny you need to clean the wall."

"But Kookie like bunny on the wall.kookie wants to keep it!"He said pouted.

"Bunny you didn't ask if you even draw that on wall to begin with.so the drawing is not staying."8

"Kookie miss Kookie favorite show to finish drawing it!"he said.wait he has a favorite a tv show.

"What show was that?"

"Bt21!can we keep it?"he asked with pouted.

"Um."

"Please Taetae!"he said

"Fine.but don't draw on the walls without asking."he nodded.He went to the table to draw some more.he is good artist.i wonder if he is good artist out of headspace?then i went back to the kitchen.