Mean?🤨

Jungkook pov

Jin and me was standing in front of the toilet.

"Kookie,dada will be mad!"said jin.

"You told me you want revenge for Joonie making saying no ice cream last night right?"

"Yeah but this seems mean."he said.

"Mean?i Can Show you mean."i ran out the bathroom and went to jin room.i grabbed his favorite stuffie.

"Kookie,give me RJ!"he said.

"No!"then i ran to the kitchen.jin ran after me.

"No running in the house!"yelled namjoon from the living room.I i grabbed fork from the drawer.i struck the fork in the stuffed alpaca.jin ran to me.

"You hurt RJ!"he said.he snatched the stuffie out my hand.

"Kookie not sorry."I shrugged.then he stomped out the kitchen and went to the living room.he whine about his stuffie that held a fork in it to namjoon.i rolled my eyes.namjoon tried to calm down jin.

"Jinnie wants Kookie to go home dada!"said jin.

"Fuck Jinnie!"i did the middle finger.

"Guys calm down.sweetie,Kookie didn't mean hurt RJ.right Kookie?"said namjoon

"Yes I did!jinnie didn't understand what mean was so I showed him."

"Kookie you just tell Jinnie instead of showing him."said namjoon.

"Oh."jin walked to me.he hugged me.

"Jinnie forgives Kookie!now lets go flush dada phone down the potty!"said jin.he grabbed my hand and ran out the room.We heard namjoon footsteps behind us.

~later

Taehyung came to pick me up from the play date.he looked at me with disappointment as walking in jin room.

"Jin,namjoon wants you."said taehyung.jin left.Taehyung walked to me and kneeled down to me since I was sitting on the floor.

"What did I tell before we left?"

"To be a good bunny for namjoon."

"And what three words you told me before we left?"he asked.i fiddled with my fingers.I looked at him.

"I love you."i smiled innocently.

"That's sweet.try again."he said.i pouted.

"I will behave."

"And namjoon told me you misbehaved."

"Kookie not sorry."

"30."he said.my eyes widened.

"Kookie is sorry!"

"25."he said.

"Kookie will say sorry to Joonie and Jinnie."

"Good bunny.now stand up."he said while standing up.i stood up.he grabbed my arm.he started spanking me.after 10 smacks i tried snatch my arm out his grip.

"Stop moving or there will be more."he said.i stop moving.he finished spanking me.then he picked me up.

"Now bunny you need to apologize to jin and namjoon."he said.i nodded.we went to the living room.namjoon was playing peek or boo with jin.taehyung place me on my feet.

"Guys,Kookie have something say to you."he said.i walked to them.

"Kookie is sorry for flushing namjoon phone,hurting RJ, and getting Jinnie in trouble with me."

"It's okay Kookie."said namjoon.

"Jinnie forgive Kookie!"said jin.