14 👍🏻literally

Jungkook pov

I finished my drawing of a carrot.i ran to taehyung room to show him.he was laying down while playing on his phone.

"Taetae!look Kookie drew!"he didn't look up from his phone.

"Looks great bunny."he said with no excitement.i pouted.he been playing on his phone all morning and not paying attention to me!

"Taetae no looking!"

"Bunny i saw it from my peripheral."he said.i feel like he was lying.i balled up the paper and threw it at him.

"Bunny don't throw things at me."he said without looking up from his phone.I pouted and folded my arm as sat on the floor.i hate that stupid phone!i want it gone!then i got a idea.i screamed and jumped onto taehyung bed.

"There a spider!"i yelled while pointed to a random top at the ceiling.taehyung got up from the bed.he left his phone on it as he walked to the corner that I was pointing at.i quickly power the phone off.

"Bunny,i don't see it."he said

"It's right there!"then i unzipped my the front of my onesie.i put the phone in the back of my diaper.then i zipped it back up.

"Bunny there no spider."he said.

"Are you sure?!"taehyung looked at me.

"I am sure."he said.he sat on the bed.

"I just had it."said taehyung while looking around on the bed.

"Bunny have you seen my phone?"he asked while checking under the bed.

"Nope."he stood up.he scratched his head.

"I am pretty sure I had when I came in my room."he said.then he left the room.i was about get the phone from my diaper when he walked back in.

"I am not going to waste hours looking for my phone."He said.

"So can we play a game?"

"Yeah bunny after I locate my phone using find my iphone on my tablet."he said while grabbing his tablet from the nightstand.he started typing on it.then the phone started ringing from my diaper.

"Bunny,you was sitting on my phone the whole time."he said with a chuckled.he picked me up.then i felt his hand resting on my bottom.he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Bunny,did you put my phone in your diaper?"he asked.

"No."then he place me on the bed.he tried unzipped my onesie but I covered the zipper with my hands.

"Taetae doesn't need a phone!"

"Bunny move your hands."he said sternly.

"No!taetae pay no attention to Kookie only phone!"

"Kookie move your hands.now."he said sternly.I smirked.

"Okay."i scrunched up my face.i moved hands from the zipper.i started empty myself.taehyung looked shocked at me.I giggled.he glared at me

"Kookie, this not funny or cute.you literally are shitting on my phone."he said.i shrugged as finished going.then i made grabby hands at him.he picked me up and carried me to the nursery.he place me on the changing table.he open my diaper.he grabbed a wipe and grabbed his phone.the phone was covered in poo.i giggled.then he retape the diaper back.

"You can stay in messy diaper if you this funny."he said.

"Change kookie!"

"Sounds someone needs a timeout."he said with a smirk.

"No!kookie sorry!"he picked me up.he patted my messy bottom.the poo spread in everywhere's in the diaper.then he sat me in my crib.

"Hopefully you would have learnt your lesson."he said.Then he left the room.i started crying.i cried the whole time I was in time out.when he came back.he changed me.

"Kookie sorry!"he kissed my forehead.

"Good but never do that again."