15. 🧐bad hobi😫

Jungkook pov

I was painting on the wall when I heard Hobi called my name.i didn't respond and continued to paint a black horse on the wall.

"Kookie!i said no paint!"said Hobi.he snatched the paintbrush out of my hand.i started whining.

"Kookie don't start that whining.i said you can't use paint!you can use crayons or markers."said Hobi.

"Kookie wants paint!"i yelled.i snatched the paintbrush from him.

"You want to surprise tae at his job?"he asked

"Kookie go to daddy?"

"Yeah.kookie we going to visit tae but we can't stay at his job okay?"he said.i pouted.i folded my arms

"Kookie wants to stay with daddy!"

"After we see your daddy then we go out for ice cream!"he said.

"Otay!"i stood up.i ran to my shoes.i put my shoes on.i put my hoodie on backwards. hobi laughed at me.

"Let me help you."he said.he fixed my hoodie and tied my shoes.then he put my backpack on.he grabbed my hand.i bit his wrist.

"Kookie do I need to put the bad boy pacifier in your mouth?"he asked.i hate pacifiers.but Hobi has a pacifier that ties to the back of my head.so I can't spit out.

"Kookie will be good boy!"

"Then don't bite me."he said.i nodded.we left the his house and walked to the bus stop.

"Hobi have no car?"

"I have a car Kookie.i just don't like driving it."then we sat on the bench at the bus stop.i swing my feet as we waited.

"Hobi,when will the bus come?kookie bored!"

"You want watch Disney+ on my phone?"he asked.i nodded.i laid my head on his shoulder was watch the proud family show until the bus show up.we got on the bus.i sat in the window seat.i watch as the bus drove around town.

"Kookie this is our stop."said Hobi.i nodded.we walked out the bus.then we started walking down the street.hobi held my hand.i skipped as he walk.after few minutes we reached the studio.we walked in.we went to the front desk.

"Hello are you here for appointment?"asked the lady.

"Nope.mr kim asked for me to drop off his little."said Hobi.lady nodded.we walked away.

"Hobi daddy didn't ask you to drop me off."

"Ssh.it wouldn't be a surprise if I told tae we were coming."he said.i nodded.we walked to the taehyung personal studio.hobi knocked on the door.

"Come in."said taehyung.we walked in.taehyung was typing on the computer.

"Surprise!"taehyung looked away from his computer.

"Hi bunny."he said.

"Hi taetae!"i ran to him.i jumped onto his lap.He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Hobi,what brings you guys here?"he asked.

"I want Kookie to have fresh air.so we took a trip to your job."said Hobi.i nodded.

"But next time texted me when you coming.because I don't allow people to walk in when I am middle of a photo shoot."he said.

"If you wouldn't be a surprise if we told you or that Hobi told me when I asked he lied to that lady."taehyung raised an eyebrow at Hobi

"The receptionist asked if we have appointments so I lied and told that you told me to drop Kookie off to you.then Kookie realized you didn't tell me that or i his words "Hobi,da-i interrupted Hobi.

"Taetae!hobi says we going get ice cream after we leave here!"

"Bunny,it's not nice to interrupt people."he said.i glared at Hobi. he better tell him that I called him daddy!

"Or in his words "Hobi,da-"then I screamed.

"Taetae there a spider!"

"Bunny,my studio is too clean to have spiders."he said.

"Hobi,can we get ice cream now?"

"Sure."said Hobi.i kissed taehyung cheek.then i got off his lap and went to Hobi side.

"Later Taetae!"then i grabbed hobi wrist.we left the studio.

"Bad Hobi!"Hobi looked around me confused.

"Don't tell daddy that Kookie call him daddy."

"Why not?"asked Hobi.i looked at my feet.

"Kookie caregivers leave before Kookie call him mommy or daddy.taetae will leave Kookie!"

"Kookie,tae won't leav-

"Kookie wants ice cream!hobi said we can get ice cream!"Hobi

sighed.he nodded.we started walking ice cream shop.