????CUM????

Jungkook pov

I was stretching before dance class started.the other girls was chatting as they stretched.I was the only boy in the class and the only little.this studio accept littles but I met few littles that actually dance here.

"We getting drinks after this.you wanna come?"asked jade.this not the first time they ask to hang out with out of class.but I always decline.over years i gain trust issues with girls.cuz every girl I met are trying to hurt.the three girls in my class technically do it too.they pinched my cheeks a lot.

"Kookie no want to."they cooed at me.Jenny pinches my cheek.she was about kiss my cheek when I lean away from her.

"Kookie no like kisses."that was lie.I didn't care if they kiss my cheeks but taehyung was upset when I told he about it.he told me that he is only person who can kiss my face.so ever since then I had to continuously tell them I don't like kisses.then we heard the door open.a new girl walked in.she greeted us.

"Hello,i am katie."she said.the other girls immediately chatting away with her.I ignore them as I thought of what I want to eat for lunch.

"What's your name?"asked Katie with flirty look.

"Katie,Kookie taken."said gina.

"I don't see a ring on his finger."said katie.I frowned when she said that.I lost my wedding ring when taehyung and me when to the water park a few days ago.I was devastated when I realized on the car ride home that I lost it.I was crying to taehyung that we not marry because I lost my ring.Taehyung had to explain to me that ring is just a symbol of the marriage,it not our actual marriage license.so I was waiting for my replacement ring to be mail to me since it was custom made ring.the ring was beautiful.it was thick sliver band,with a purple stone weaved into it.it had taehyung initials on the side on of it.

"Kookie is taken."then the dance instructor walked in.she started teaching us a hip hop dance.after learning the beginning of the dance we had a water break.I drink out of my sippy cup.I can't drink out of water bottle without help.it's good for me to be dependent on my caregiver but it's inconvenient when he is not around.I like being taking care of but moments like this make me appreciate taehyung a lot more.I finished my sippy cup and place it back in my bag.I walked out the studio.I need to be changed.so I was heading to miss Tina office.she is one of the caregiver on duty for all the littles in the building.then katie stop me by standing in front of me.

"Where you going?"she asked.

"To get changed."

"Did my body turn you on so much that you leak in cum?"she asked with smirk.I titled my head in confusion.what's cum?

"No Kookie is wet."

"You so hot when talk in third person."she said.what is a third person?what does she mean hot?My body temperature just fine.then our water break time was up.we went back to dancing.i ignored the uncomfortable feeling in my wet diaper.I allow to leave the studio at anytime to take care of any business.but I didn't want to miss out of the class.after class was over the girls say bye to me as they left.I was about to go miss Tina to finally get changed when Katie stopped me.

"Baby boy how you getting home?"she asked.

"Daddy coming for Kookie."

"I Can drive you home instead of you waiting for your father."she said.father?i don't even talk to real parents.

"Daddy is not kookie father."she looked confused.then taehyung walked in.

"Daddy!"i said as I ran to him.I jumped into his arms.he peck my lips.

"Bunny your diaper are soak.let's get you changed."he said.I looked at katie who look shocked.

"Bye katie!"we left the studio.we went to the restroom.Taehyung changed me.

"Bunny,you developing a rash.why didn't you get changed after you went potty?"he asked.

"Kookie try to but Katie kept talking to Kookie about stuff that Kookie don't know the meaning of.-"taehyung interrupted me.

"Like what?"I told him what Katie said to me during our water break.

"Bunny,you have be a adult to understand what she meant.I don't think she realized you was a little or she wouldn't have assumed you knew what it was."he said.I nodded.then on the way home I told him about my day at the dance studio.

"Bunny,next time you see Katie tell her that you are little."He said

"Otay."