can't slip

Jungkook pov

I stared at the stuffed elephant in my hand.i relaxed my mind but it didn't work.why?its not working!?!?it normally works!i threw the elephant at crib bar.i pulled on my hair.i woke up out of headspace.i tried go back but I can't.then taehyung walked in.he rubbed his eyes.he kissed my forehead.

"Bunny,why you in your crib?"he asked.

"How you knew I wasn't little?"

"Because little Kookie would had climbed out and came to my room for morning cuddle or in the crib talking ella who you just threw."

"How you know I threw the elephant?"

"Bunny,i have a baby monitor in here."he said.

"Where?"

"I can't tell you that or little Kookie would mess with it."he said.

"True."

"You want get change while I make us breakfast?"

"No."

"No?"he asked confused.

"I want to be little!"i whined.

"You sound little to me."he said with chuckled.i glared at him.

"You want me to help you?"he asked.i nodded.he picked up.we went to the rocking chair.i sat on his lap.

"Aw daddy bunny hungry?!"he asked.he poked my side.

"Bunny is cute bunny!"he started tickling me.i started laughing then i push his hands away.

"That's not working."

"I don't know bunny.that normally works.sorry."i got off his lap.i climbed back into the crib.

"What are you doing?"he asked

"Maybe if I surrounded by my little things.i Can slip."

"Well I will be in the kitchen."he said.i nodded.i stare stuffed elephant.i waited few minutes.its not working!i climbed out the crib.i went to the kitchen.i sat at the table.taehyung gave me a bowl of cereal with spoon.he gave me a sippy cup.

"Bunny,calm down.you will slip soon."he said.he ruffled my hair.i frowned.i sip from my sippy cup.i tastes orange juice.

"That's it!!"i said excitedly.taehyung stop eating his apple.

"What's it?"he asked

"Taehyung."i walked you him.he looked at me worried.

"Yes?"he said.

"You know I need my headspace right."

"Yeah."he said.

"You love me right?"

"Of course I do."he said with a smile

"Let me have banana milk."his smile disappeared.

"No."he said

"Taehyung,please!"

"Jungkook no!"he yelled.i flinched at his tone.

"I am sorry for raising my tone but I can't give you that.as caregiver and your boyfriend I can't give something that makes your sick."

"People shit daily!!!it fucking natural!"

"You had diarrhea everyday!cuz I fed you banana milk daily!"

"Can I just take some pills for that?!?"

"Jungkook,i am not medicating you everyday so you can drink milk."

"Taehyung come on!i am fine.i been drinking it my whole life."

"Anyone can develop allergies at any age."he said.

"Tae!i craving to be little right now!if milk helps me slip then let it!"

"It's literally not good for you!"he said.

"Hyung please!"

"I will call the doctor again."

"That doctor doesn't know shit!that asshole didn't know I had an allergy until you told him to run a allergy test on me!how about we make a deal?"

"I am listening."he said

"We can reduce my intake of banana milk until I can't have it.cuz right now I feel like a addict who went cold turkey."

"I Guess that true you went from drinking 3 bottles to nothing yesterday."said taehyung

"Taehyung can i have banana milk?"

"Fine.lets go to the store."

~skip

Taehyung make the bottle.he sat on the couch.he patted his lap.i sat on his lap.he feed me the bottle.after one sip of banana milk.i immediately slipped into littlespace.

"There my bunny."he said.he kissed my forehead.i enjoyed the bottle until it was empty.

"You want breakfast now?"he asked.

"Kookie wants food!"