😭why is daddy crying?

Taehyung pov5

I grabbed the dog leash.i walked to living room.jungkook cuddle with his favorite elephant bundle up in a blanket watching tv.

"Bunny,have you seen yeontan?"

"Ssh!kookie watching koya!"he said.i rolled my eyes.i started looking around the house.i checked the backyard.i didn't see my dog.he is not missing!he is not like buddy.yeontan is not gone!5

"Daddy you okay?you breathing funny."

What if yeontan ran away?!then i got a flashback.

~flashback

I got home from school.i took my coat off and put on the coat hanger.

"Mom!i am home!"i yelled

"Sweetie!don't forget to walk the dog before nightfall!"she yelled back from laundry room.

"I will do it right now!"i went to the backyard.i grab the leash from the kitchen on my way there.my dog buddy was digging a hole under the wooden fence.

"Come here buddy!"the dog looked at me then starting digging faster.i walked towards him.he crawled under the fence.i ran to him.i climbed up the fence to see buddy running away.9

~end of flashback

I looked at the leash in my hand.i started crying.i went to my room.i sat in my bed.he left me!yeontan left me!

Jungkook pov

Taehyung stares at the wall for few moments.

"Daddy?"

Then he look at the leash in his hand.i was about to grab his hand.he left and went to his room.i followed behind him.i closed the door and locked it.i was about to knock when I heard taehyung crying.why he sad?did I something wrong?i been a good bunny all day though!i knocked on the door.

"Kookie sorry!please open the door!"then taehyung open the door.his eyes was full of tears.

"Why you sad?kookie Sorry!"i hugged him.he hugged me back.

"It's not your fault bunny."he said.i stopped hugging him.

"But why daddy crying?" Taehyung wipes his eyes with his hand.

"Yeontan is missing."he said.

"Nuh!"

"Bunny I can't find him.he probably ran away."he said.he started crying again.i grabbed his hand and take him to the bed.we sat down.I cupped his face with hands.

"Tannie no run away."

"Then where he is?"he asked.

"Ssh you tell big Kookie I told you!" Taehyung nodded.

"Big Kookie gave Hobi tannie to take to groomers people this morning."

"Why?"

"To dye tannie hair new color!"

"Bunny,let me talk to big Kookie."

"No tell big Kookie!"

"I won't."he said.i immediately out of headspace.my memories from littlespace came to me.

"I am so sorry Tae!i didn't even think about yeontan being gone would trigger bad memories!"

"Bunny,why are dying my dog?"he asked

"I am not dying yeontan hair.i just sent him to groomers for fluffing."

"Tell me next time!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."i said with a pout

"You should had made up an excuse then letting me assume my dog is gone."He said

"Yeontan is my pet too!he just not yours!"

"But you brought yeontan for me."

"So?whats yours is mine and what's mine ain't yours."i said with smirk.taehyung push me playfully.

"But for serious I am sorry for making you cry."

"It's okay.you meant well even though you did it stupidly."he said with chuckled.

"Yah!"i punched his arm.He laughed.